When you're Trying, but OH is NTNP...

I don't know.. I've had so much heart break over the past few months with bfns.. I might wait until the weekend.. I've never had an early bfp do I don't know why I would expect one now lol .. I think maybe sat or Sunday I will test.. Af due monday

awww.... fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Thanks zeri... I had a huge temp dip this morning :( I hope it's not af coming early.. I usually have a 13 day lp

Thanks zeri... I had a huge temp dip this morning :( I hope it's not af coming early.. I usually have a 13 day lp

Hopefully it's not Af....:( A huge temp dip followed by a rise could mean implantation too. I know you're not super hopeful, but still.. hope it rises tomorrow.

Thanks!!! I had dreams last night that my temp sky rocketed...lol what a dissappointment when I woke up and they were so low!! Guess I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings!!

Hi skeet,
how's it going with your temps?

Well they sky rocketed today!! I actually didn't believe it when I read my bbt.. I had to sit right up.. Rub my eyes, and check it again :haha: let's just see what tomorrow brings now!! I usually take a break from temping on the weekends.. But I can't now.. Not after these temps and af being due on monday

Well they sky rocketed today!! I actually didn't believe it when I read my bbt.. I had to sit right up.. Rub my eyes, and check it again :haha: let's just see what tomorrow brings now!! I usually take a break from temping on the weekends.. But I can't now.. Not after these temps and af being due on monday

Wow!! I checked out your chart - that's quite a rise!! :) Looks very, very promising!! :flower: Fingers still crossed for you!

Thanks!! They we t a bit more normal today but my bbt isn't accurate as I had a horrible sleep and don't think I actually slept 3 hours steady

Hi skeet, just checking in with you. I see you had a temp drop today... :( How are you feeling?

Hey ladies. dh and I were ttc for over a year and 6 months. I ended up actually getting pregnant but we had no clue I was until I mc'ed at 2 months. I had normal cycles of 28 days while pregnant but something just wasn't right with the last cycle and I had to go to the er. Doc said I had a Missed MC? and I had no symptoms. At all lol. gawd.

I'm still trying because I was told you can be the most fertile after a mc or pregnancy with birth so I was determined to keep trying but dh was out of the game.

This cycle look promising in a way. Normal bleed during af and for the first time I had O spotting!! I got dh to do the do on the proper days (omg that was hard!!! he was a shyt about it!!) 3 days before, 1 day before, and the day after.

Well I'm now on CD 32 with no temp dip and no af as of yet... I'm 4 days late but all I'mm getting are bfns.

I can't tell him because he would be livid to know I'm still trying. My mother is no help and his family I cant talk to because DH is really not my DH. (we have been through to many marriages to want to do it again) And his family is VERY Christian and feels that me getting pregnant would be an even bigger sin.

I feel lost... a little worried that my af has not shown and I'm still getting blaring bfn's and the Dr. wont do a blood test on me until I get a bfp.

I was feeling alone until I saw this forum thread. Thanks ladies!!

Sorry about the book of my life here but I must have needed to vent and I feel so much better for it.
Good luck ladies!! hugs and baby dust.

well all of my hope is gone :cry: My temps dropped to cover line today...right on time...means af should be here at some point today

well all of my hope is gone :cry: My temps dropped to cover line today...right on time...means af should be here at some point today

awww... so sorry hun...:( :( With the rise that you had, I would've been hopeful too. What a disappointment... :(

Maybe treating/pampering yourself a bit might help you get through the next couple days ... ? Although I know nothing really takes the pain away when you just want to have a baby... ((HUGS))

Hey ladies. dh and I were ttc for over a year and 6 months. I ended up actually getting pregnant but we had no clue I was until I mc'ed at 2 months. I had normal cycles of 28 days while pregnant but something just wasn't right with the last cycle and I had to go to the er. Doc said I had a Missed MC? and I had no symptoms. At all lol. gawd.

I'm still trying because I was told you can be the most fertile after a mc or pregnancy with birth so I was determined to keep trying but dh was out of the game.

This cycle look promising in a way. Normal bleed during af and for the first time I had O spotting!! I got dh to do the do on the proper days (omg that was hard!!! he was a shyt about it!!) 3 days before, 1 day before, and the day after.

Well I'm now on CD 32 with no temp dip and no af as of yet... I'm 4 days late but all I'mm getting are bfns.

I can't tell him because he would be livid to know I'm still trying. My mother is no help and his family I cant talk to because DH is really not my DH. (we have been through to many marriages to want to do it again) And his family is VERY Christian and feels that me getting pregnant would be an even bigger sin.

I feel lost... a little worried that my af has not shown and I'm still getting blaring bfn's and the Dr. wont do a blood test on me until I get a bfp.

I was feeling alone until I saw this forum thread. Thanks ladies!!

Sorry about the book of my life here but I must have needed to vent and I feel so much better for it.
Good luck ladies!! hugs and baby dust.

Welcome furry!

Sorry to hear about your learlier oss. It must've been rough to be trying for so long, then to get pregnant and not know it, and then mc. :( I had a mmc myself, at 9 weeks.

With your current cycle - did you do opks at all? Just wondering if you might've have ovulated later than you thought you did, although the spotting could be a sign (although spotting could be a sign of other things too). IT's weird that AF is late but you're still getting bfn's... Did you do any early response tests? How about going in for bloodwork?

Thanks zeri... I really did think that it was good sign, even ff gave me 74 points towards pregnancy :( I'm sure one day it will come true!!

Hey Zeri

I don't use OPK's because DH is truly ntnp and he would see the opk's as a sign that I'm still ttc. He think's opk's are a waste of money... as he puts it.. "if it happens it happens."

My Doc won't give me a blood test until I come up with a positive hpt in the office. My Dr. sucks!

when it comes to the O date I go by the cramping I get. It can be pretty bad sometimes. It just floored me to have spotting for 3 days with O pain and then it stopped. That has never happened Befor lol.

When it came to my mmc I was coming up - on my hpts or very very faint lines. I hope this is not the case again.

Last night I had allot of back pain and couldn't sleep and today I have funky cramping that is high up in the uterus. I wonder if the witch is going to give me a major run for my money this month. GRRRR!!

I'm a little worried now.. went to use the restroom and I got a bunch of cloudy ewcm!! I looked it up and I guess allot of women get that before there af. I'm so sad:(

Today is CD32 for me so if af is going to come it will be tomorrow.

Well I am currently 3 days late for AF, I had a BFN at 12 dpo and another BFN te day I was due for AF. I am now having cm that is clearish white in color and sticky/stretchy so I don't know what is up. If I don't get AF by Sunday I will be testing again. With my 1st pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was 4 weeks late and I had mscarried a few days later and with my second pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was 5 weeks and 6days pregnant. Not giving up hope until AF catches me!!!

Hmmm...I've never heard of cm as being a sign of pregnancy/AF.... furry, I don't know...I read that lots of women get ewcm in the luteal phase, because of a secondary estrogen surge, but I don't know if it definitely means AF's coming, though. Hopefully she'll stay away tomorrow!

Katy's Mama, that's strange that you're late and still getting BFNs. And you're certain that you O'ed when you did? If you did, then maybe it's just a late bfp for you!

AFM- 6 or 7 dpo today. Not feeling many symptoms.

Hmmm...I've never heard of cm as being a sign of pregnancy/AF.... furry, I don't know...I read that lots of women get ewcm in the luteal phase, because of a secondary estrogen surge, but I don't know if it definitely means AF's coming, though. Hopefully she'll stay away tomorrow!

Katy's Mama, that's strange that you're late and still getting BFNs. And you're certain that you O'ed when you did? If you did, then maybe it's just a late bfp for you!

AFM- 6 or 7 dpo today. Not feeling many symptoms.

I am hoping you are right Zeri! I am pretty positive I O'd when I did because I tracked my cm and it was fertile cm and I had O cramps at the same time as the fertile cm. Though I didn't use an OPK. I think I need to go to see my OB/GYN anyways though because I haven't had a pap smear since July 2010. Maybe I can have them do a hormone test to reassure me that everything is okay hormone wise.

No one's posted for a while.. How's everyone doing?

I'm 10 dpo and BFN this morning with fmu. :( So depressed. :( I was hopeful this month because of some cramping shooting pains I had from 5-9 dpo, which I thought was implantation, but I guess not. Sigh... ttc can be so depressing at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->