Where do you hide your Christmas presents?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Do you have a special place for hiding Christmas presents before the big day? Share it here!

We have a big walk in storage room on the landing that we hide the presents in. It is very dark in there before the light is switched on, so Holly never goes in there

I have lots of little places, the spare room, the toy room (its never used lol), my bedroom, Dans bedroom (for decs stuff, he knows he isnt allowed in Dans room)and MIL's for bigger stuff :)

Our spare room that's the size of a cupboard :haha:

The big stuff I store at my parents house. The other stuff and family stuff we have a bathroom that never gets used and the door can be locked from the outside so I put everything that will fit in there. The children never bother to go in there but I lock it anyway just incase :haha:

I did keep everything in the box room, but my eldest has just moved into there so i have the cupboard under the stairs, one of the kitchen cupboards and on top of my wardrobe

We did use our spare toilet but OH has a huge punch bag in there. I cleared out my bedroom cupboard so have everything inthere but all in cardboard boxes so you can't see what's inside.
My girls haven't got to the peeking stage yet, my mum used to hid ours under her bed as I would have a nose when she was at work lol

Last year they were hidden in Scarlett's cot (she doesnt sleep in there) under a big bed sheet. This year they were in my wardrobe, then I put them in suitcases in the attic, as Alex likes to have a nose in the attic when OH is up there.

I am struggling this year! In previous years we lived in a three storey house and I could squirrel things away in the eaves in our attic room. We have since moved and am struggling as LO is into everything and goes in all the rooms. We have been putting things in the loft, so now I need to take a day or so off when he is at school to get it all down, wrap it and pop it back up! I'm feeling quite stressed about it!!

I have a couple cardboard boxes in my bedroom, they seem to be up all year round. I usualy pit birthday/ Christmas presents in. I stick a laundry basket full of clean laundry that wants putting away on top, and on top of the presents, I throw a couple blankets. Neither kid has ever looked in the boxes before, but if they did it would look like a box of blankets.

That's one of the down sides to the new house. I've lost my hiding places. The old house had a back room off my room that the boys thought was haunted and wouldn't go in (thanks ds1) and a cupboard under the stairs that they couldn't get in.
Now I leave them in the brown delivery boxes stacked up in my bedroom. Only ds4 ever goes in there and that's in the middle of the night and he's straight back out when he wakes up

In my closet. I have a nice size walk in, so I've just been hiding them on the far side of the closet behind the door where they aren't visible.

Wardrobe in the spare bedroom but they are not at the go looking stage yet.

I have a Christmas cupboard in the hallway, and in my ottoman bed

We have a spare bedroom converted from the loft, so can hide things in the wardrobe up there or in the eaves.

Ours are in the loft this year as we were running out of places that the children wouldnt look.

In DD's room :haha: she'll probably never sleep in it so her bed is piled high with stuff.

Ours are in the loft, plus a couple on top of DS's wardrobe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->