Where do you hide your Christmas presents?

I've had a paw patroller under a blanket in my bedroom undiscovered for nearly a month now. I threw it there quickly when I bought it and just haven't moved it.
I was putting some presents in a wardrobe yesterday when my son walked in, I quickly shut the wardrobe doors on myself (i was half in half out), my son asked what I was doing and I casually said "this is how I put things in here". He accepted it and moved on, I have a very unsuspicious child, lol.

In hotpress until get transferred to the attic. I tell them all the boxes are gor daddies work and they never ask any more

We hide the presents in suite cases that are stored in master bedroom closet. Also under the bed with other miscellaneous items. In our bedroom drawers. Stuffed between furniture in the mastee bedrrom. Too many nooks and crannies.

I do worry if I will remember where everything was hidden, haha. This year most presents are small, so I shoudlnt need as many hiding spots.

Mostly in the attic. There are a few bits high up in wardrobe in our room

I'm thinking about moving ours to the garage as I wrap them so that it's easier to bring them in without having to trudge past the kids bedrooms so many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->