Where do you hide your Christmas presents?

In the shed! It's huge.

Last year it was in my walk-in wardrobe and on the drawers in my bedroom.

In the spare room which Rio calls 'santas room' all year round and never goes in there :haha:

Living in an RV means we have little space to hide stuff, so most of it goes into my closet inside carboard boxes, if the item is too bit for in there then we store it in our storage on the outside of the RV, or in the boot of the car lol

We keep stuff in big Amazon boxes on top of the wardrobe in the spare room. When they get full they get taken up to the loft. My two aren't at the snooping stage yet, which makes it a bit easier.

For cheaper toys I keep them in my car boot. My car is SORN so it's basically an expensive storage box right now.
More expensive things go behind the clothes in my wardrobe.

Mainly in our bedroom wardrobe. It's built in and has a shelf really high up that you can only reach by standing on something, so that's perfect. I also hide boxes of presents behind clothes at the back of the wardrobe. It's massive and perfect for squirreling away stuff :) We also have a storage ottoman at the end of the bed and presents go in there as well. It's amazing how much stuff can be hidden away!

My wardrobe and the attic anywhere that's an Isabelle free zone lol

In the other part of my wardrobe. Need to get better at hiding though as 5 year old spots everything.

I put smaller items in a drawer under my bed and the larger items are in the wardrobes. We are moving house in December so I hope we can move things without DD and DS seeing anything!

I just put it all in boxes and put the boxes in the office. The kids go in there sometimes in the evenings but usually we're around. Hannah (so far) never has been a child to get into stuff so we really don't have to try hard to hide things :rofl:

A large box fell down in the night! Luckily it missed the bed but it woke me with a start. I thought one of the kids had fallen off top bunk!

I have bigger things at my mom's house at the moment.. stocking stuffers and dogs toys are in the back of my closet in a suitcase.. once we put up our decorations I'll bring the things from my mom's and keep them in my attic (Abby will most likely go up to get decorations with me so that's why they're not there now)

Under the stairs. That's the only place we have and its already full of crap and I just know the Xmas won't fit in there this year :(

We put it all in the attic room. The kids go and play up in the secret hidey place that they think I don't know about!! When Dads up there. Its so cute they've got pillows, blankets and nightlights up there! The girls haven't bothered to look at the pile of boxes yet, so fx'd they don't!

Last year it was my boiler cupboard. This year its in the spare room down the side of the bed in boxes and bags!.

Although DD1. Seen a present for her in a bag yesterday with shopping. Managed to buy it an get it home without her seeing it then she goes looking through the bags for her hat .. doh!!. :-/ I think she's forgot about it now !!

Most of the presents are put under the stairs..we also have a little cupboard that's high up that we tend to put presents in before they get moved to Under the stairs.

It used to go in the spare room. But we are decorating to make it the nursery :dohh:

Luckily ds doesnt go in our room or the spare room so I keep it in both where possible in cardboard boxes so he cant see. We have ran out of room in our room atm and have just stripped everything out nursery to paint and lay new flooring. Once its done mind i will put things in there behind the door :thumbup:

We currently have the paw patrollet in our room from mil and its huge! Its just sitting on my desk and I cant let ds in there at all now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->