• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

So basically we are the same dpo...cause your ahead of me time wise but in the end we end up the same....I think lol

Those Pills are the best hehe........right hun Im off to bed its 2am here and I have got to try and get some sleep tonight or I am going to turn into a walking zombie lol!!

Here's to us and our BFP's hopefully coming soon!!

Night night take care x x

I used a frer this morning. 11dpo or so...bfn. :(

Good luck everyone!

ah memes sorry to hear that, onwards and upwards and all that positive stuff :blush:
Did one myself yesterday 9/10dpo and bfn, won't take another unless i'm late.... maybe

I will be testing AGAIN on the 27th. right now i am 13 days late, but have not yet gotten BFP.

Didnt sleep worth a crap last night - sounds like I was in good company! Had really light pink then brown fluid when I checked my CP/CM this morning. Still crampy, and get ill when I don't eat every 3 hrs.

Extra emotional this cycle - like crying at a drop of a hat, but overall very happy too. Ah the joys of being a woman.

What scares me is this is the first time I have allowed myself to give over to the joy of pregnant possibilties this month, I can close my eyes and see myself pregnant, me holding a perfect little baby with my DH ... gosh I am tearing up now. I have never really let myself get to this point before because I know what the disappointment does to me -- I think I am just really ready.

Now I am going to give my self 30 more minutes of googling "14 DPO light spotting" and then back to work for me.

Have a great day ladies!!

:dust:

Sounds like you may have had IB JamerC77!! Good luck to you!!

:witch: isn't due until the 26th for me. Still hopeful but becoming very discouraged. I just have to remember that I didn't test positive with my son until I was already late!

Kaede here is to your 2ww ending with a BFP!!

memees12 and hopefully2...so sorry about the bfn..I got the same I am 10dpo. We are still in the game though ladies that evil witch hopefull stays away.

Jamer that is so sweet..I hope that come trues for you real soon!!

Well nothing new with me really. I am sure the witch will be here as expected. I did call and make a doc appy and surprisingly he can see me tomorrow!! Woohoo going to see about getting a HSG done to make sure my tubes are open and everything is okay.

God bless ladies and sticky baby dust to us all!!

hey ladies! nice convos going on...well I had a dream last night AF came and sure thing this morning the :witch: got me so roll on March....maybe I will see some of you all in a March thread but I will stay here and see what's goin on with u ladies first, and if anyone wants to come over with me to March then we can go together hehe! :)

I will be with you in a March thread...I am sure the witch is on her way..so here is to a Christmas baby!!

I got 2 weeks til testing... Well, just under. I'm feeling hopeful, but practically thinking Im not feeling overly confident. But I guess time will tell!

XxX

dang it - curiousity killed the cat. Couldn't wait til Friday, BFN.
Looks like I am marching on to March.......

Ashley I am trying to be positive but with the test I took and all my sypmtoms gone I am sure and I am okay with it...I have all you ladies for support.

I do have a doc appt tomorrow so we will know for sure...

hay Reeds, good luck at the doctors tomorrow i know what you mean about moving onto March, I think I will be taking up AshleyNicole's invite and joining you girls in the Christmas baby wish :)

Im now 31mins into my 11 DPO and have no signs what so ever, its my dads birthday soon and I really wanted to get his first grandchild happy birthday card as a surprise...oh well onwards and upwards i quess!!

Here's wishing to everyone's BFP's soon x x

I will honestly feel so much better about this whole thing after tomorrow. Maybe I will then know what if anything is wrong and maybe its just bad/wrong timing on my part..not sure what else to think. It would be nice to go in there and find out I am preggo but doubt that is going to happen but a girl can hope!! LOL

Dh is a total a** the past couple nights so I am pretty sure AF is on her way....his mood swing has kicked in! LOL

I will honestly feel so much better about this whole thing after tomorrow. Maybe I will then know what if anything is wrong and maybe its just bad/wrong timing on my part..not sure what else to think. It would be nice to go in there and find out I am preggo but doubt that is going to happen but a girl can hope!! LOL

Dh is a total a** the past couple nights so I am pretty sure AF is on her way....his mood swing has kicked in! LOL

Thats the best way to look at it, its a day to take action and who knows the BFP may arrive, you know i have my FX'd for you :hugs:

I'm with you re AF I snapped at the OH earlier when doing the dinner and had to reign myself in or he was getting chicken wings flying at him lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->