• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

LOl. I know what you mean...it is not what he says but the tone of his voice that is hacking me off!! Our oldest daughter went outside to take her puppy out and he had a fit cause she forgot to close the main door!! We have a screen door its not like the cold could get in. I was like go take your pill and leave us alone(he is on Zoloft..he had pstd and tbi)so now he is in taking a bath and a break from us!! I need the break from him. Plus I am mad cause I asked him to take March 4 & 5 off cause my sister got us concert tickets to see George Strait and Reba...and he forgot and now can't get it off!! OH SO MAD!! MEN

Only prob is I know deep down its me, Im getting so stressed and he is doing his best to make me feel better but I feel like screaming 'how can you stay so calm and relaxed about it all'!! Weird ah?? the more calm he is the more annoyed I get with him, its totally my fault (would never admit that to him though ;) ) maybe if I were as relaxed as him BFP would arrive sooner!!

Whoops I said the relax word, permission to shot at any time lmao :)

Reeds good luck tomorrow hunni! I will b waiting to hear back from you....where are you from US right? So is everyone following me to March :)

I will be if I don't get my BFP in 2 weeks lol. I'm still only on 3dpo (same asyesterday -.-) Because FF decided to change my O date to the 21st rather than the 20th. I don't think my temps have gone very high either tbh :S

XxX

God girls we really don't have the luckiest thread :cry:
Have we even got one bfp??
I got another bfn on ic this morning so reckon i'm out. AF due fri/sat but think i can feel it coming already :growlmad:
Starting to get a bit worried now that something is wrong, i'll have to focus on trying something new next month...preseed/charting etc

Dont think we have......really hope next month is better for us all.

Im not charting or anything this month, going to take it easy for a month or 2 as im getting myself all depressed every month when AF arrives. Just hoping for some half decent weather so we can get out and about more.

I know i'm trying to be more positive and relaxed like you but it just feels like its not going to happen.
I see you are looking for number 2 aswell, i know we should be so grateful to have one but i'm know obsessed with the age difference between the two.

Hopefully we all get christmas babies next month x

I'm still hoping for a November baby :p lol. I was a (nearly) xmas baby and I hate having my bday during winter. But I would not complain one bit if I got preg now :D I'd even go as far as to let them have bday parties in the summer lmao XD... I used to BEG my mum to let me have a summer bday party when I was little :haha:

XxX

Ladies we do have the lucky thread...we found a great group of ladies for support!! No we may not have got a BFP but we found friendship and thats lucky in my book!! :)

Well I will update when I get back from my doc appt and hopefully I have something t report...I did take my frer this morning just for fun and of course a BFN!! OH well I am ready for a new month and some time to plan a new stratergy..LOL

Gl reeds! I guess I will start a new march thread later or tomorrow so look for me :)

I'll hop over to the March thread shortly. Tested this morning and it was bfn. Just waiting on the :witch:.

I know i'm trying to be more positive and relaxed like you but it just feels like its not going to happen.
I see you are looking for number 2 aswell, i know we should be so grateful to have one but i'm know obsessed with the age difference between the two.

Hopefully we all get christmas babies next month x

I dont think it matters how many you have, if you really want another chld the need is still there. That being said im actually ttc no 5. My others are 18,14 and 13 they think im mad wanting another one but also love the idea of another little brother or sister :haha: They spoil her loads and love spending time with her.

Well back from my doc appt...have a hsg with dye scheduled for March 5 and follow up for the reslts that following Wednesday. So I will be finding out soon what is going on...

AShley as soon as the witch gets here I will be looking for that march thread...is there anyway we can just add or change the name of this one so its easier to keep track of all us?? I still dn't know how this all works..LOL it is kinda like making a baby most of the time I am clueless!!

Yeah that's a good idea, I will change the name of this thread so we can just keep it going ;)

Hiya! Good idea to keep this one going! I did post on ur other thread, but I'm more than happy to stick with this one lol.

Like I said in the other thread. I'm half a cycle ahead/behind... whatever lol so I won't be testing same time as you, but I will be testing in march :p

Copy/Pasted from other thread - I've been having quite bad AF like cramps today, so no idea what that is all about, but hopefully it's good news rather than AF being a super :witch: and turning up 2 weeks early! (not sure if that ever happens?! lol)

:dust: to everyone for a March BFP

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"