Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae wats it like living in England? I've always wanted to go for a vacation.

Hmmm... atm it's cold and wet lol. We've had the shittest summer holidays ever! And I bet once all the kids are back at school and I'm back at work the sun will come out. To be fair there are a few places wirht going... if you can drive. Which I can't lol.

I've ALWAYS wanted to go to the natural history museum in London. My dad said he would take us when we were little but we never ever got round to it. So I may MAKE him take us one day lol. In the Northeast where I live there are some pretty decent shopping centres.

It's not too bad though I spose.

Alreet thn Reeds me little mara, al start talkin in me northern thn :p haha

XxX

I may go up to England whenever i have the money cause i hear it can be expensive

Did you get any of that Reeds? lol XD Took me a loooong time to understand the lingo here lol

XxX

Sorry the witch got you kae...... where in the northeast are you? Hope everyone is ok x

Not far from Hartlepool, in Peterlee. Crap here but everything is just either a bus ride or a train ride lol

XxX

OMG what a very small world. My whole family on my dads side are from Blackhall, i spent most of my childhood there lmao

lol, takes effort for me to write like that... I have to think about it XD

XxX

grrrr, this website should sooooo have a like button... cuz I like that comment :p haha.

Would LOVE to meet you in person :D

XxX

Awww, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow :D It's our first wedding anniversary! And because we're halfway through the month (therefore no money to go out/get presents or cards), we are going to do something me and Tayhave never done together before.

We're going to bring our duvet down stairs and cuddle up on the sofa all day with dvds and tv :D Have a duvet day ^^

Sounds crap, but it's something we never do and it's the next best thing to going out. Plus we get to be alone together if we stay in ^^

Wonder how many of our family remember XD haha... probably not many :S

XxX

Thats a lovely thing to do......those sort of days are the best x

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY x x

Awww, thank you ^^

Seems like longer than a year to be fair... but then it feels like we been TTC for more than 14 months haha (that one actually seems like forever XD). I was kinda hoping I'd have a bfp for Tay's anniversary prezzie. But no go. Maybe for his bday in April lol... or mybe even xmas! :D

XxX

actually... my birthday is 2 weeks before xmas so for my bday would be nice lmao.

XxX

That sounds like a lovely way to spend your anniversy!! Tj and I spent our 2 yr one mad at each other. LOL. I was pouting cause I thought we missed O day and he was being a jerk face.

hahaha, that classic XD Sounds like me :p I'm very tetchy around O time haha

XxX

Me too. And I was read back through my journal with the other pregnancies I also got mad about O time as well. But thankfully this one seems to be sticking.

Hey ladies, whew lots to catch up on!!

How is everyone?

Sorry Kae the witch got you LOTS OF PMA for next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->