Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I really, really hope it sticks for you Reeds :D

Haha, just thought of something silly... I'm so used to calling you Reeds, I can imagine meeting you in real life and calling you that :p My name isn't really Kae, so you'd be dong the same thing :p

Thanks Ash, I'm going to try opk's again, so I'm feeling fairly positive about this cycle :)

XxX

Nope no news, I am sure the witch is on her way...had some burning like pains in my lower back and side and a little cramping so im sure she is gonna show her face tomorrow or monday....lol

CM is still kinda thick like...yellowish....and sometimes its wet/watery....but today more so pasty like...

No Reeds, have not tested for 4 days or 3 days idk I lost track because I took 3 already and they were stark white, so fig its negative since I HAVE ALWAYS had a :bfp: @ 2.5 weeks pregnant.\

SO if I get :bfp: @ 2.5wks pregnant how long is my lp?

my lower back hurts could be from riding 4 wheeler today though but only rode for like 30min lol....im ready for bed can't wait...3 more hours bah ahaha

Aww, but it's cute! :D I can't wait for a bump haha.... even though right now I'm trying desperately to get rid of the one I have XD

XxX

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs127.ash2/39678_10150253516020714_783345713_14372800_55330_n.jpg

Lol... got soooo bored and decided to use my whole hairspray can on Taylor's hair XD worked well though, still standing!!! :p

XxX

Hahaha, I wish Taylor would get a hair cut :p Even if it was just a trim to neaten it up... he wants to grow it :S

XxX

right back side is starting really to ache... :(

ugh i am off to put my son to bed and try to get some sleep myself. night girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->