Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey ladies!

I'm new to ttc and just read this ENTIRE thread...whew! I've enjoyed hearing about your experiences!

I hope to be testing (if I'm able to wait!) around 8/21 so here I am! :)

My cycle started 7/25 but I've never kept track of cycles so I don't know how long mine are. That made for a pretty fun guessing game for O! We bd on 2, 6, 7, 8, 10....so hopefully that covered all our bases! I hoped to last night but it was a long day!

About 4 days ago I started having a stuffy nose and today I'm cramping. I'm the type that can hear about a weird sickness and have the same "symptoms", so I've tried to ignore them! I probably have a summer cold and af on the way!

I'm ordering an opk and thermometer if af arrives so I can do this right next month. I'm trying to plan for that instead of getting hopeful...it's hard! No one told me the 2ww would be so long!

Welcome Constantstar!! WOW you read ur whole thread and still posted with us crazies! LOL Really this is a gread group hope you stay and your journey ttc is a short one

Oh I am feeling paranoid tonight. I haven't poas in a few days. LOL I know I am pregnant but the days I don't really have any symptoms worries me. :(

Hey ladies!

I'm new to ttc and just read this ENTIRE thread...whew! I've enjoyed hearing about your experiences!

I hope to be testing (if I'm able to wait!) around 8/21 so here I am! :)

My cycle started 7/25 but I've never kept track of cycles so I don't know how long mine are. That made for a pretty fun guessing game for O! We bd on 2, 6, 7, 8, 10....so hopefully that covered all our bases! I hoped to last night but it was a long day!

About 4 days ago I started having a stuffy nose and today I'm cramping. I'm the type that can hear about a weird sickness and have the same "symptoms", so I've tried to ignore them! I probably have a summer cold and af on the way!

I'm ordering an opk and thermometer if af arrives so I can do this right next month. I'm trying to plan for that instead of getting hopeful...it's hard! No one told me the 2ww would be so long!

Welcome to the thread! hope you get your bfp really soon!

i will be testing next week i am currently about 9DPO, over the last two days i have had tummy pains backpains ,sore boobs etc. i got a positive opk on CD12, and then starting from about 3 days they have got stronger and have been strong positives today and yesterday. does this sound good to you guys? x

Wow, constantstar, what a trooper you are!! Reading the whole thread lol XD

Hope you're TTC journey is a short and enjoyable one :) And welcome to the thread ^^

XxX

Oh I am feeling paranoid tonight. I haven't poas in a few days. LOL I know I am pregnant but the days I don't really have any symptoms worries me. :(

Reeds hun stopthinking like that and enjoy it! I'm so happy we get to be bump buddies

i will be testing next week i am currently about 9DPO, over the last two days i have had tummy pains backpains ,sore boobs etc. i got a positive opk on CD12, and then starting from about 3 days they have got stronger and have been strong positives today and yesterday. does this sound good to you guys? x

Hmmm, don't know haha. OPKs aren't exactly 100% reliable for these things. But if the lines are getting darker maybe it's a good sign :)

Welcome to the thread ^^

XxX

i know opks arent acurate its just ive never had positive opks after Ovulating. will wait a few days and test lol i cant help it im a poasa lol

I had some nice lines on opk towards the end of 2ww and look where I am! sounds good FX for your bfp really soon!

I had some nice lines on opk towards the end of 2ww and look where I am! sounds good FX for your bfp really soon!

I dont think I got my positive until about 3 days of dark opks then I tested....dont eat alot of watermelon....it will dilute your fmu and you might have to wait longer to get your bfp.....I learned the hard way...lol :rofl:

haha, I knwo the feeling. i used my only 2 tests and I even KNEW AF was on her way (prayed and made myself believe she wasn't, but...) XD I just couldn't wait until AFTER she was due lol.

XxX

sammy if you look at my ovulation thread are they as dark as yours were before you gt your bfp?

Rach I am not sure thse are a good indicator. My opks had a line but faint...I was sure I wasn't preggo but well I am. Good luck

hey ladies! how you all doing today?

asfm still nauseous and bbs still hurting. tomorrow is the day i test again

Cause it's the last test I have. after that i have to wait til I get money again

Hiya girls, hope everyone is ok :)

Shey - TEST!!!!! :D

I've had horrible AF cramps... not especially bad, but really achey. Like in my tummy but then it spreads into my groin and down my legs and also all over my lower back :( So, instead of being able to enjoy our special day I've been having to wander all over the house to try to relieve the ache. It feels almost like when you've been sitting down for a long time. But I hadn't been lol. Any of that make sense? :p

XxX

Oh, and a question... my LP was fairly short this cycle... is 12 days too short for implantation to happen? or is it about right for a "normal" cycle? Cuz I'm hoping that it has something to do with that little bit of weight I lost (might be a bit hopeful, but maybe? lol). I'm hoping my cycles will go back to 28 days :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->