Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

:thumbup:Hola Ladies! Wow did you guys post some pages yesterday! Took me several minutes to read through it all.

Shey- TEST!

I broke down and ordered more opk's, a bbt, and some preseed today. Still negative opk...I wonder if it would have been positive earlier in the week while I was on the plane sunday/mon returning from my trip??? I sure hope not because if so, I missed it! No mile high club for me. :haha:

I will need some help with the bbt...what's a good place to chart at? Will also need to recruit some of you to help me read the chart since I'm a newbie at it. :coffee:

Just love using all of these smileys :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Beautiful day in the midwest today! :flower:

Hiya Labmommy, fertility friend is probably the best website to use for your chart. You also need a digital thermometer that shows 2 decimal points... e.g. 36.55c. You can start charting at any time in your cycle, but it will probably take 2 or 3 cycles to establish a proper pattern :)

I'm sure we will all help you read it too :) I'm getting failry good at chart reading (kind of :p) Although, FF is pretty good and explains it all mostly.

XxX

Kae a 12lp is pretty normal I belive..they want it to be 10 to 16 I think.

Labmommy I used fertility friend to chart my temps. YOu can pay or not...bbut if you do pay its a little more helpful, I just had paid for a full year when I got my BFP. LOL BUt if you wait a bit they offer you a better deal. YOu know to take your temp at the same time everyday and its a good idea to start right away. ALso make sure you have had at least 3 of sleep prior to taking your temp.

Kae a 12lp is pretty normal I belive..they want it to be 10 to 16 I think.

Labmommy I used fertility friend to chart my temps. YOu can pay or not...bbut if you do pay its a little more helpful, I just had paid for a full year when I got my BFP. LOL BUt if you wait a bit they offer you a better deal. YOu know to take your temp at the same time everyday and its a good idea to start right away. ALso make sure you have had at least 3 of sleep prior to taking your temp.

do you mean 3 hours of sleep?

LOL yes. I just woke up myself. And Kae is right about the bbt thermometer. I bought one for about 8 dollars at walmart. :)

Alright! I'm setting up the ff.com now. Ordered the opk's, bbt and preseed form early-pregnancy-tests site. It was $8 and some change. Free shipping though. I've checked my walmart and the bbt they had avail was more than that. My store doesn't carry too much in the fertility section :( But instead I can have it delivered to my door! :)

I got my thermometer for free when I ordered some OPKs off the net lol.

Also, Hi katie I missed you before :D

Hi Reeds ^^ how are you today? :D

XxX

Watch your thermometer from early pregnancy I bought my first one there and it wasn't right. My temps were all over the place horribly and then leveled out a bit when I bought new thermometer.

I duno what make mine is, but it seems pretty good... no idea how to change the batteries on it so am screwed when it goes XD

XxX

Cause I am a ******. I am sure I am fine but when I don't have very many sypmtoms I worry. Everything I read say this is normal espically since my body has done this before but it still worried me.

My weekend was good. Spent Friday night watching tv with oh. Saturday was a neighborhood bbq that turned into an all night party. (close friends with neighbors) Today I did some cleaning (still am) and am enjoying the weather by sitting on the deck with the laptop and creating lesson plans for the first few wks of school coming up.

Don't be paranoid Reeds. :flower: Relax, think of how many ppl NEVER have symptoms and don't even find out they're pregnant until 4 months! See if doing something outdoors before the weather turns can put your mind at ease so you can enjoy being pregnant and still active. Or start a journal so we can all follow you :winkwink:
Whatever you do....ENJOY it!! :)

Super baby dust this week Im so nervous... I can take the 25 hcg tuesday cuz then Im 10 dpo...So Im praying..It rained today and it was dreary hope that is a good sign..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->