Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I have a journal. I just dn't know how to put a link in my sig. I will post a link

Here is the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/391758-sandi-tjs-9-month-journey-4.html

Hey Danny how r u?

Awww, don't be paranoid chick. try and enjoy it... the symptoms will probably get bad and then you'll wish they were better lol

XxX

You're not whiney! I'd be worse, trust me! Just wait until it's my turn... I'll be having panic attacks everyday lmao XD

My weekend was ok. Been feeling lousy cuz of the witch. I feel like I've been beaten up lol. But had a good day today. Had an epic lie in and Taylor made me lunch when I got up. And we watched some tv and a movie together then we got chinese and now we're watching another movie haha. So, pretty boring, but I've enjoyed just spending time with him :)

XxX

Did you get all the hairspray out of his hair!??? Lol that was great!!

I had a boring weekend...lots of napping after work. haha. My real weekend is tuesday/wednesday. I like working sat/sun at work the days go by faster!

I'm still on summer hops. Kids dnt go back to school for like another 3 weeks lol. Although so far, most of my summer has been spent trying to sort this house out rather than relaxing :( but I think I'm almost done. Just a bit more to do :)

Lol, duno he had a shower this morning while I was still asleep, before he went to work. I'll be able to tell when he gets home lol

My temps are really low so far this cycle. They're about a whole degree lower :S weird!

XxX

hey ladies nobody is ever on when I come on in the mornings, :lol:

nothing goin on here still waiting for the :witch: to get here, had really bad diaherrea last night (TMI SORRY) and today woke with a headache which I have been having for like 2 weeks ughh..

How is everyone doing?

ASHLEY!!!! TEST ALREADY WOMAN!!!!!! lol XD

I'm ok, feeling a bit better today than yesterday. I don't feel like I've taken a good beating today XD But then I only got up an hour ago and it's 1.48pm haha. I think the lie in helped :p

XxX

i usually get the dia a day before my AF shows, so I know she is on her way.....thats y I have not tested Kae..

Well test soon if she doesn't show lol :p

I need some lunch but duno what to have lol. I'm bored of beans on toast!!

XxX

lol... umm, cooked baked beans on a slice of toast with butter lol :p Don't you guys eat that?! :O I have it all the time XD I spaghetti hoops instead of beans this time though lol. (beans and tinned spaghetti stuff in tomato sauce is free on my diet and I can have as much as I like without using syns :))

A duno! You american peoples! You eat peanut butter and jam in a snadwich but never heard of beans on toast lmao :p

Loves!!!

XxX

hahahaha Kae...I think I'll try that on oh today, beans on toast. I'll tell him it's a foreign meal. ;)

So OH was in a motorcycle accident yesterday. Riding someone's bike to check it out, braked too hard and stopped while sliding on the ground with the bike on top of him. A car driving by stopped and helped get it off of him. He now has fractured and broken ribs, lungs are ok, leg that was under bike hurts and so he can't walk well and has difficulty breathing in due to pain from ribs. Could hfave been much worse, but he is never getting on one again. 6 week recovery time, though for now only a 1 week release from work. We'll have to see his primary later in the week to see what happens next. We spent all night in the hospital and then pharmacy. Pills are making him loopy.
I'm so happy he's home though. Please include him in your thoughts/prayers. :roll:

Oh Lab we will keep him in our prayers so glad he is doing okay

Kae that actually sounds really yummy!!

Awww, I hope he gets better soon hun :(

And lol... a foreign meal XD Well kind of. I can't believe you guys don't eat it!! haha

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->