• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I can't be preggo cause haven't had sex in 3 years

Ladies where are you all?? I just did a ic and I think there is a faint line on it. Also showed it to my 14yr old daughter(she was the only one home) and she is like yeah mom there is a line there! I don't knw what to think..so confused. Guess it will show more clearly with a frer and fmu. UGH I am going crazy now. I had myself convinced I was out

Ooooooooooooh!!!!!!! I'm excited for you! :D test with an FRER asap so you don't go too crazy haha :D

XxX

Ladies where are you all?? I just did a ic and I think there is a faint line on it. Also showed it to my 14yr old daughter(she was the only one home) and she is like yeah mom there is a line there! I don't knw what to think..so confused. Guess it will show more clearly with a frer and fmu. UGH I am going crazy now. I had myself convinced I was out

Ooooooooooooh!!!!!!! I'm excited for you! :D test with an FRER asap so you don't go too crazy haha :D

XxX

YAY Kea is on too!!! I don't know if it would show this late in the day!! I don't know what to think. To be hones now I will honestly be gutted if she shows. I was all prepared for it to be here and now this...

Shey really sorry for the mix up...I just assumed you was ttc.

I am ttc but when my fiance comes down

Shey do you mind if I ask....but your pic says TTC#2...little confusing. So are you waiting till marriage?

Ok, sorry lol. I missed that u aren't in the UK (it's 4am here lol). Guess you'll be waIting to use FMU tomorrow chick :p

my boobs are still painful, and it's both of them a bit now (still mainly thd left though). My right nipple seems to have a browney colour to it. Or I could be imagining it haha.

Hope the outcome is good for you!!!

XxX

Shey do you mind if I ask....but your pic says TTC#2...little confusing. So are you waiting till marriage?

I have a almost 20month old son with an ex-bf and my fiance has a 3 yr old son with an ex-wife. So I am ttc baby number two which will be the first one together.

Ok, sorry lol. I missed that u aren't in the UK (it's 4am here lol). Guess you'll be waIting to use FMU tomorrow chick :p

my boobs are still painful, and it's both of them a bit now (still mainly thd left though). My right nipple seems to have a browney colour to it. Or I could be imagining it haha.

Hope the outcome is good for you!!!

XxX

What are doing awake at 4am?? LOL I so hope you also get a BFP and I do too!! I will not sleep worth a crap tonight just waiting for dh to get home from work..but he is color blind and I don't know if he will be able to see the line its sssooo faint

Oh dear lol. If not I guess it's just a waiting game Hun!

I'm awake because I've been relegated to the spare room until I can get rid of all the head lice (sounds scuddy, but I got them off one of the kids at work). Must have had them for a couple Days without realising because Im having trouble killing the feckers!!!! I was so angry when I found I had them.

Anyway, yeah I've been relegated to the spare room which is right next to where DH plays his xbox so all I can hear is him through the wall! Thankfully he's turned it off now so I will be able to get some sleep lol.

Bestest of luck with ur next test and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a BFP :D

night night girls

XxX

OH so sorry that is some awful critters to deal with!! My sisters daughter got them and she has extreme blinde hair couldn't seem them at all...til they were little bugs it was awful for her. My sister was so upset and it took almost 2 weeks to get rid of them all and lots of tears for the girls...her older daughter of course also had them. They got them at school they think

Good night. Sweet dreams!!

Hello ladies!

Reedsgirl, exciting news about the faint line!! I hope that turns into your bfp!!

Af hasn't shown her face yet. I am still not having any symptoms of af or pg but still testing bfn!

Hello ladies!

Reedsgirl, exciting news about the faint line!! I hope that turns into your bfp!!

Af hasn't shown her face yet. I am still not having any symptoms of af or pg but still testing bfn!

I don't really have any sypmtoms either but my bbs are kinda hurting and the funky discharge...in the back of my mind I keep thinking she is going to show up tomorrow but now I am praying that she stays away!! I want this sooo bad. I would gladly skip the test for a BFP! Good luck sweetie..I hope you get a BFP too!!

Well im off to bed now. it's midnight here. night all

Well I took a temp dip this morning (down to 36.40 from 36.59 yesterday). Gona wait and see if it goes back up before I go getting myself too excited or hopeful though. The dip might be AF :( Ive had quite the messed up cycle this time round.

Can't believe it's 7.45am and Im here feeling absolutely fecking STARVED! Normally on a sat I don't get ip til at least 11am, and then I don't usually eat til about 1pm. Can't get up though cause DH is on the couch (he was too lazy to put clean covers on our bed and so was I last night lol).

Ah well! That turned into quite the essay! Haha.

XxX

OOh reeds really hope thats your BFP, fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"