Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

lab sorry to hear that,keeping him in my thoughts

asfm~ i believe af is starting started with the pinky brown stuff and just plugged my vajajay and havent checked since, :lol:

Sorry labmommy to hear dh's accident praying for a speedy recovery.

Reeds have a great night hope you feel better

OMFG!!!! I'M GONA MURDER MY DOG THIS MORNING!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

She's been rediculously hyper, running all over. She's destroyed my yard and somebody has nicked my poo shovel from the yard (eww... :S), so I've got to go and get one of those in a bit. Also, when we had carpets put in the carpet fitter left a HUGE cardboad tube... which is now in shreds (not exactly a bad thing, cuz at least now it will fit in the bin lol). But OMG!!! My head is BANGING now :(

I've just had one of those mornings... and it's only 10am :cry:. I was supposed to be getting a technician out today to fix my computer. But the company I phoned didn't change my address on my details, so first of all they went to the wrong house. They hadn't changed my phone number so they called my grandparents. And they put the wrong information down about what it is that's wrong with it so now it's not getting done today at all, I have to wait until tomorrow when somebody will be coming out to collect my PC and take it away for repairs and it won't be ready for 5 working days... which means I will be away when it is brought back. I'm abotu ready to cry right now -.-

Hope you girls are having better days than me!

XxX

Thanks bbhopes :)

I think I need a lie down lol. my head is still killing me :( I'll be back later ^^ cya

XxX

Awww Emz, hope you're ok. My dogs always hyper lol, have to clean the front room every day. LOL X

Haha, I feel cruel but I've just put her in her cage. I haven't got the energy to deal with her today >.< I'll take her for a walk later, too cold right now and just woke up from a nap lol. My head feels better now though! :)

XxX

It's ok now lol. Taylor will be home soon and then he can take over puppy duty :p

I just got back from taking her for a walk... not sure it's tired her out, but it's tired ME out lol

XxX

Anyway, gotta go to bed. My pc will be gone tomorrow :cry: And then I'll be away for a week on friday too. I'll still have the laptop, but Taylor uses that. So, if I don't talk to any of you lovelies I will talk to you when I get back :)

LOVE YOUSSSS.

XxX

oooohhh Kae gonna miss ya! Hope your puppy behaves. YOu need to post of pic of her

Yes Kae, we need a pic of the pup! My puppy has had MANY naughty incidents...but is still ridiculously cute :muaha:

When I get back and get my pc back I will post a pic :)

That's the problem Labmommy! She so cute! I hate it when I have to give her a smack or tell her off... It's those eyes!!! Lol. And then she puts her head to one side haha. But I seriously don't know how to stop her peeing on my carpet :( I feel like I can't let her in the living room cuz she'll pee, but I can't shut her on the kitchen because she chews my new table and chairs :( sometimes I really dislike her haha.

XxX

(ps... If you want to see a pic, I have some on my facebook. It's Emma Louise Fillier if u wana add me :))

oh my goodness Kae....just saw your profile pic of the puppy on fb....what a cutie! I see what you mean by those eyes!
Layla had terrible moments in the beginning. Chewed drywall, table legs, charger cables, etc... She grew out of that (though she does still enjoy pens/pencils and the occasional tissue). The peeing stopped when we changed the crate we used during the day. We went to a kennel type crate from a wire crate and moved it to our bedroom from the laundry room. Don't know why or how...but after that NO MORE accidents. She's now 3. Good luck to you!

Kae your puppy is adorable. my lab didn't stay a puppy for long. he's big. lol

I've been lurking! lol! Yea I tested yesterday and it still :bfn: but not giving up. just waiting to see if the :witch: shows her ugly face or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->