Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya girls, had my second week weigh in at Slimming World and I lost another 4lb!!! :D So I now have my first half stone (8.5lb lost in total... 1/2 stone is 7lb). I got a sticker for my book and a certificate for my half stone. I also won Slimmer of The Week for losing the most weight this week. I nearly cried!!! haha. I'm so happy ^^

I have to be extra specially good next week because we will be away visiting Taylor's parents, but as long as I stick to healthy options when we go out I should be fine :D So basically, although today started off crap cuz I was poorly I now feel better than ever lmao!

Anyway, hope everybody else has had a good day :D

XxX

:yipee:yay! woohooo! You go Kae!

Shey, keep the hopes up since AF is not there yet. My friend's coworker NEVER tested positive with any of her kids on a preg. test. She once tried for the heck of it while 6 mos. preg...still nothing! Just a little food for thought :)

asfm, today's opk was the darkest I've seen this week, though still not pos. so fx'd that it is moving up there...not that I missed it on my trip. :dohh: Got my package today with the bbt thermometer, more opk's and preseed. Gonna start temping tomorrow morning. :coffee:

Kae that is awesome!! I am so happy for you. I really will be trying too not gain too much weight with this pregnancy as I am over weight anyway so the baby can absorb some of my fat. LOL

Lab how are ya?

Ashley where are you hun?

Shey you feeling okay??

SAMMY???!! I have been missing you as well

Thanks hun. I was gobsmacked when they said slimmer of the week was me lol. I hope I carry on losing 4lb every week. That would make it quick and easy to get to my first goal weight lol

XxX

I'm hoping I do lol! On the way to meeting my goal I'd get my 1 stone lost award, 1 1/2 stone loast award and the award for losing 10% of my body weight when I hit my first target :D I'm aiming for slimmer of the month next XD haha. I'm determined to lose weight now I know how easy it can be lol.

XxX

omg... I am SO bored!! I'm not really tired either cuz I had loads of sleep today lol

what's everybody up to?

Xxx

Lol, ur not the only one! I'm starving!!!

My poor Roxy has a poorly belly, so no sleep for me tonight. I don't want her to mess in her cage. I have to keep letting her out

XxX

We don't have any grass, just a concrete yard. And I didn't take her out today cuz I was feeling poorly myself most of the day. I wonder if it's the new food I got her? You put water on it and it makes lie a gravy with the biscuits. It's either that or she has a habit of drinking out the drain the dirty little moo lol. Even if I keep fresh water for her She goes straight for the drain. So I duno what it is. She's been fine all day up til now.

I think she must have emptied her tummy now. She did about 4 massive poos and the barked to come in like she does when she's finished. If there's a mess in the morning Taylor will have to clean it up cuz I'm tired lol.

Xxx

OOOHHH the poor baby and poor Taylor in the morning. LOL

I hope her belly has settled now.

She's ok now. She's back to being a beast lol. Bought her some different food, so hopefully she'll be ok in future.

How did your doctor's appointment go Reeds?! :D

XxX

Sorry I havent been on for a while, I cant keep up on this thread? has there been Any BFPS yet apart from sammy whom i know about :D

Hey Charlene. I got my BFP! I am due April 15.

Kae I am still sitting and waiting to be seen. need to wee and have killer heartburn!! ugh gotta love when the drs are slow!!:)

Shey did u ever test?

Wow... How many hours behind us are you? 5? What time was the doc supposed to see you? :/

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->