Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Good luck reeds!
Welcome back charlene!
Glad to hear pup's sickness may be over Kae!

Asfm, I got my positive opk today woohoo! Cd20. Hate all this moving around!

Hey Charlene. I got my BFP! I am due April 15.

Kae I am still sitting and waiting to be seen. need to wee and have killer heartburn!! ugh gotta love when the drs are slow!!:)

Shey did u ever test?

Omg great news :D congratulations hun x

Well finally I was seen...it was a slow day. I was super tired when I got home so I did take a nap. He did do a quick external scan and seen the sac and the fetus. We didn't see a heartbeat but I am thinking it was too early. He did order another quantive when I had my other labs done. I also have a cyst on my right ovary. He said that was normal in a healthy pregnancy:)

oh congrats reeds, that's excellent!
I'm pretty sure it is too early to hear the heartbeat.

Aww sorry bout the cyst reeds but glad the bub is fine and that things are great for you.

nope waiting til next week when I'll have a lil bit of money so i can get some tests

Wow you have way more patience than me. You took your ff down so we can't stalk your temps. :( Wasn't Af due today?

Haven't seen sammy around in a bit...

ole ole oxen free! yooo hooo sammy sammy where are you?

Hi Ladies hope you don't mind if I join. I'll be testing on Sun 8/22 @ 12dpo, af is due 13dpo. I already tested at 8dpo and again this morning at 10dpo both :bfn:. Slightly discouraged but i've been having some promising symptoms like i'm not having any of my normal pre :witch: symptoms, no sore bb's, no cramps, no breaks out and i should be in a terrible mood and i'm not. Also right now I have a bad metalic taste in my mouth, this i've never had before so i'm trying to stay positive.

Good luck to all, hoping for bfp's
:dust:

Hi Ladies hope you don't mind if I join. I'll be testing on Sun 8/22 @ 12dpo, af is due 13dpo. I already tested at 8dpo and again this morning at 10dpo both :bfn:. Slightly discouraged but i've been having some promising symptoms like i'm not having any of my normal pre :witch: symptoms, no sore bb's, no cramps, no breaks out and i should be in a terrible mood and i'm not. Also right now I have a bad metalic taste in my mouth, this i've never had before so i'm trying to stay positive.

sounds good.keep hopes up

labmommy I'm here I'm here....lol sorry ive been mia still trying to get mived into our new house but ms and migraines arnt working with me been down sick for the last couple of days hope you ladies are doing well

I too have a metallic taste! and this is my only symptom... i ovulated btw CD12 and CD17 and Im due af on Wednesday or the following monday... af been playin tricks on me since ttc!!

Keep us posted really hope u get ur :bfp:

hey ladies sorry i havent been on, been just around dealing with the witch :lol:

how is everyone doing?

Evening ladies. I got a call from the dr. WIll be having another ultrasound tuesday. my levels at 5weeks 6days was 27125.40, a week ago they were 4165. They say that is still really high so we are looking again to see if there is just one.

good luck reeds hope everything goes well

Ash sorry that the :witch: got u

Sammy hope you feel better

asfm still no sign of AF so going to test next week when i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member