Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

well ladies af due today but no sign, did a hpt two days ago and negative,think its just a awiting game today for the witch to show her ugly face, most symptoms i had have gone, my temp is still at 36.8 so who knows xxx

wow reeds those are amazing numbers!! how are u feeling hun?

well i had :sex: on cd 3/4 and AF pretty much left....hmph weird, and DH actually put :spermy: in me, can I get pregnant on my period?

Too be honest Ashley I actually feel like crap. The pregnancy ms has kicked in but its all day. But I am happy about it..

I have no games on my phone Ash. I have metropcs and they don't have games on the phone. I'd have to pay for games. blah! So nope I don't have it. sorry :(

I don't have that game Ash...is it like on the google or apple market downloads?

Sammy and Reeds, hope you gals feel better!

Can you guys describe your ms? Just wondering what I could expect in 10-12 days possibly :)

well no sign of my period yet was due today temp is still up at 36.8 which is a good sign? but hpts are still shwing nothing (pound sho test) who knows...

Hey Ashley I am just nauseated.

Labmommy mine feels like I have a sour stomache all the time...like I had bad food or something. :(

Good luck to the new ladies. Hope you get your BFPS!

Sammy how are you?

I'm struggling to figure out when I should begin counting dpo, since I'm not sure when exactly o was or what my cycle length will be. Any volunteers, please help :):)
I started temping a few days ago so I can't totally go off of that, but I think I'm still high.
I've had 3 days of positive opk's...cd 21, 22, 23...fertilityfriend site says I can o anytime between cd21-25 with those...
SO...when should I start count? Any takers? :dohh: :coffee:

Hiya girls, can't stop long cuz I'm on my MIL's laptop and Taylor wants on...

Just to say hi, and WOW!!! Those numbers are AMAZING Reeds!!!! Can't wait to seee what the doc says on tuesday :D

Anyway, I have to go now. But talk to you all soon!!

LOVE YOUUUSSSS

XxX

HI Kae!! I am anxious about Tuesday. Hope to get some scan pics to show you all.

Labmommy wow I am not sure. I would think that you have already did O just not sure when.

cant wait to hear REEDS!!!

Af was only 5 days weird....

and then BD cd 3,4,6 and he put :spermy: on cd 3 and 4

and cd 6 which is today had some pinkish cm what's the for?!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->