Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well :witch: is due tomorrow and i'm still feeling pretty good, still non of the pre af symptoms that I usually have by now and df had a dream of :bfp: and swears my bb's are much bigger lol. Keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up too much. Didnt test today, waiting till i'm late, decided a :bfn: and then af would be to upsetting. Just going to wait to see if the :witch: arrives.

Good luck all
:dust:

WHAT?? And your just now sharing!! Oh girl your in trouble. LOL. I am so happy for you. Do you have pics posted? That is awesome.

Im in hiding 2nd tri remember. Cant tell family or anyone.Hub knows though.Playing it safe..

Well you could have told us. LOL I understand about waiting I have had 3mcs and I am scared whitless with this one but praying for the best.

omg i'm so nervous, the :witch: is due today and she usually shows first thing in the morning and so far nothing, and my cycle's are very very regular. I'm afraid to test, worried that maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because I want this so bad and it's all I can think about. I'm going to wait till tomorrow and test with fmu or maybe wed just to be safe dont want to be disapointed twice.
Good luck all
Hope the :witch: doesnt show

omg i'm so nervous, the :witch: is due today and she usually shows first thing in the morning and so far nothing, and my cycle's are very very regular. I'm afraid to test, worried that maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because I want this so bad and it's all I can think about. I'm going to wait till tomorrow and test with fmu or maybe wed just to be safe dont want to be disapointed twice.
Good luck all
Hope the :witch: doesnt show

Fx'd for you! hope the :witch: stays away for ya!

well af has not arrived but the cramps have :cry:. pretty sure the :witch: will be here tomorrow. so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->