Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya girls, another pop in to say hi before I go out with MIL and Tayolr shopping. Hope everyone is ok. I will try and catch up with the posts later.

Hope everyone is ok ^^

XxX

well 5 days late for AF no sign of the witch but ill negative hpt. going to the doctors to get bloods done today :) let youknow how it goes xx

I'm offically 1 day late and still no sign of the :witch:. Still having cramps though. Did and frer last night around 7pm and got a :bfn: so i'm thinking af will show today. Trying to keep my hopes up since i'm never late but thinking at 13 dpo I should have had some hint of a line.

:dust:

Lucky you Ash! I wish I had a job again! there's no jobs here in Port St Lucie

Hello girls. May I join this thread? I'll be testing in early September. 11 days to go!

yeah it sucks....i am just gunna work @ a gym so i can take my son with me coz i cant afford 300 a week for childcare.

damn 300 a week really that's expensive Ash.

have you thought bout working at a daycare? that's where Im trying to get a job at cause if you work there then you only have to pay half the tuition of daycare.

Hello ladies sory for being MIA I have been struck with MS so bad. And trying to unpack while taking care of myself and my family has been difficult. I guess every pregnancy is different. with my last pregnancy I was lucky to not have much morning sickness. Hope your all doing great!

Reeds I hope your doing well cant wait to hear all about your appointment!

Sorry shey AF got you!

Ash hope you doing well

Has labmommy been on?

Ladies I am having twins!!

Baby A is measuring 7+3 and has a hb of 188, baby B is measuring 6+3 and we can't see a hb yet but I am praying its just early. By my lmp I should be 6+4 so baby B is right on but looks really small compared to Baby A. There is a chance baby B won't make it but I am being positive and praying that in a few weeks I will see a hb at the next u/s

omffffgggg SANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read the whole post reeds sorry, I got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited when I saw baby a and baby b :lol:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for baby b hunny.

I asked earlier why don't we be text buddies even though im not expecting im still in the USA hehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->