Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I will try to post some later. I am ready for a nap I have been up since 2am worried about this ultrasound so I am off to nap

ok sweetie!!! talk to you tomorrow sometime probably.
i have to go in tomorrow to fill out paperwork for my new job so not sure when I will be on.

Wow Reeds!!!! I really really hope that both baba's are ok :) I'm sooooo pleased (and jealous *ahem*) for you!!! Twins is awesome!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that both are fine :) You do sometimes get 1 twin which is alot smaller. I suppose the bigger is the dominant one :)

Anyway, lots of love and good vibes to you hun. I'm getting wierd AF type cramps... early OV? I have no idea, but me and Tay are BDing a whole lot lol. The temps will tell me lol. Maybe this is my cycles starting to become more normal? :)

We went to Ann Summers (do you guys have that shop over there?) earlier and bought some toys to make dtd a bit more fun again haha. Got a new Rampant Rabbit cuz the old one broke, and a little thing called a bullet? We spent nearly £50 on 2 items :S. We kinda snuck away from MIL to go in the shop haha.

Anyway, talk to you all soon. I'm going to get some OPK's when we get home at the weekend so I will let you know what they say :) Talk to you soon girliess ^^ Much Love to you all!!

XxX

oohhh Kae spicin up that love life. THe bullet has some neat things you can but to add on to it. Rabbitt sounds fun!! Catch that egg girl!!

you ladies are awesome off to bed for me just had my late night smoothie...lol

The :witch: got me. :cry:. As if the 2ww isnt already hard enough my body had to go and play tricks on me! :growlmad:

GL to everyone
:dust:

Aww congrats Reeds Im so happy for you!

Sorry tryin4babe#3 we're both in the same boat

well period is 6-7 days late now, had bloods done this morning will find out tomrrow between 12-1pm :D not too sure whether to be positive or not though dnt wanna get my hopes up and then be upset when it comes back neg :(

Good luck Rachy!!! I really hope this is it for you :)

ASFM, I actually have some PMA back today lol. My shopping trip made me feel a bit more positive and exciting to dtd more ;P haha. It was getting a bit boring tbh XD

Anyway, hope everyone is ok :) Love yousss

XxX

GL Rachy...

:lol: Kae we don't have that store here but that's funny!!! I tried to get my DH to go there with me and his response was "what if someone sees my car there" uhm wtf it's just a sex store...GEEZ :roll:

Haha, I used to be shy like that before haha. Now I don't really care lol. I don't know anybody where I live, so I have nobody to be embarassed in front of :p

Dunno what bits and bobs are good to add onto the Bullet, but it's pretty damn good on it's own lmao XD :p

Back home tomorrow night so I'll be able to come on more again haha. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed again! haha. Looking forward to getting my OPK's too lol, I'm praying reeeeeeeeeally hard that this is my month :D

XxX

lmfao Kae about the bullet...how does it work? :rofl: I have never used any sex toys...maybe I should get some coz the :sex: is getting boring these days same stuff over and over bahahaha!

LOTS OF DUST TO YOU KAE :dust: :dust: :dust:

It's literally a vibrator but it's shaped like a bullet... it has a little black button on the bottom of it to turn it on and off lol. We got it half price because we spent over £40 (on just the rampant rabbit -.- lol) so it was only £5 lol.

Yeah, it certainly makes things a bit more interesting!

XxX

Hi Ladies!
Sorry I've been a stranger...school began this week and open house came later....I've been putting in long hours trying to get everything done with the schedule this new principal gave....

Reeds....fx'd gl! praying for you!
Shey, sorry about the witch!
Sammy, I hope you feel better soon!

asfm, I am waiting...not sure how many dpo I am...maybe 4?

gl labmommy!

Kae~that does sound interesting :) :lol:

this thread is dying down now since all my ladies are getting their :bfp: 's

thanks labmommy hope all is well with you

well ladies im off to get my hair did!

Morning all, so excited to start trying this cycle! Getting me some opk's and preseed tonight. I've never used opk's or preseed and I'm not charting so if anyone has any tips in using them (like when the best time to start the opk's) please let me know.
Thanks
:dust:

where can you get preseed anyway? I swore I saw it at wal mart before but didn't see it today...Just wonderin..

HIya girls, just got back from a meal with the in-lawes... feeling a little bit drunk hehe. Had so,me wine... whch I don't usually have XD

Im glad to be home and I'M looking forward to being back in my own gbed lol.

Sorry if this message doesn't make sense. liek I said, am feeling a bit squiffy :p haha

XxX

Haha, just read that last message... sorry! I've sobered up a bit now and that messages makes nooooo sense lol XD Maybe no more wine for me :p

Hope everyone is ok ^^ Bedtime now I think :D Night night

Loves!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back