Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey girls...sorry I haven't been on been busy with the kids.

Ashley this thread won't die your stuck with us!!

Girls I won't lie I love the sex toys...those things got me through when Tj was in Iraq(tmi). We have alot of fun with them and it does spice things up. I have to say if you haven't tried anything start out light with like a silver bullet...its not too imtimadating!! :) HAHA Now you ladie know it all about me!! Lmao

Tryin4 sorry the witch got you.

How is everyone else feeling?

hey reeds im feeling ok have cramps and leg pain other than that im fine. How are you feeling?

Ugh, feeling that wine this morning lol. Reeeeeally don't want to get up, but in laws are going to be here soon. And my clothes have to be cat and dog hair free because Taylor's dad is allergic... Very awkward and annoying, cuz no matter what I do he still gets poorly :(

Oh well, better get up now. Talk to you girls soon

XxX

Hiiii lol. How are you this lovely sunny morning? lol (I say that now and it will probably rain -.- haha). I'm still waiting for the parents, and reeeeeeeally need to go back to bed lol. Wine isn't the best thing for me to have I think XD

I have time to say now lol... I started off with a rampant rabbit lol... although I was DEFINATELY not keen to start with XD It just felt a bit wrong lol, cold yano :p But I soon got over that when my ex left me lol. Although to be fair I could have been quite happy without it XD haha. The bullet is pretty good to use during dtd, it's nice and small and you can use it to stimulate a really nice orgasm lmao XD (sorry tmi :p)

Anyway, parents are here so be back later :)

XxX

ok so with the bullet do u have to use a lub or is it just for the clitoris (tmi) bahahaha now we are in DEEP sex talk :rofl:

I've never used sex toys before but have used whipcream before lol

Nah, dnt need lube lol. It's just for clitoris stimulation lol. It's very good for doggy style, cuz then ur OH can lean round haha. Trust me... Amazing :p

Tbh, don't need lube at all, as long as ur OH does his foreplay right lol

XxX

Haha, bet you get all sorts of strange things come up lol!!! I love being able to talk about things like this lol XD

XxX

hmm...maybe if this month is not THE month...it may be time to spice it up and change up the positions? :haha:
Not that anyon'e getting bored... :angelnot: but dtd over and over on call gets :coffee:
I can just see the look on hubby's face ! :wohoo:

Enjoying my tall glass of moscato with the hope that it will be my last for nine months :flasher:

Haha labmommy. It does get a bit tedious dtd all the time, especially as it usually ends up being the same thing over and over. I'm limited to what positions we use though. Since my mc, it feels like DH is rediculously too big for me. Specially in doggy position. It really hurts :/ I might have to ask somebody about it, cuz it used to feel a bit uncomfy before, but in a strangely enjoyable way lol. Now it just hurts?

It's not like an "omg we have to stop" pain, but it feels like he's too far inside me lol. It winds me if we happen to get carried away and he pushes in too hard/far (sorry, all of that is a bit tmi heh)

Anyway, yeah, sex is great ATM lol.

How is everybody this fine day? :)

XxX

doin alright Kae....

when my dh is on top and he like puts his knees closer to my shoulder (wish i could draw a pic bahahah) but its deep penetration and i cant relax and that clicking thing starts and its very uncomfy ughhh...HATE IT.....Doggy is usually OK for us he likes that position because he likes 2 see my a$$ wtf....:rofl: he wants to do it anal but hell 2 the no, i tried and barely got any of his wang :rofl: in there and about DIED.... :angelnot::dohh: does anyone else do anal? if you don't mind me asking since we in the deep sex talk now thanks to KAE :rofl: bahahahahahaha <3 ya KAE :) :flower:

Haha, yeah sorry bout that :p

I'm on the same page as u Ash. We tried it once.... NEVER again lol. But it was an interesting life experience lol XD

XxX

lol....Kae it was a H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. feeling to me and OF COURSE they love it because it's so tight....im like acckkk what if I poop on you or fart bahahahaha :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->