Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

hahaha :rofl: It was rather painful XD like having a huuuuge poo but the wrong way round lmao XD

XxX

yessss Horrible thats why I didn't let him get that huge monster all the way in there i woosed out...

I'm still here. Imnot going anywhere :) I'm sure Reeds and Sammy are still here. This thread went through some down time before, but it soon picked back up :)

XxX

I am still here. Just working weird hours and but with the kids. I try to get on everyday from my phone but its being difficult lately. I miss you ladies!! :)

Not bad thanks hun :D Was a bit poorly this morning... I ahve a feeling I actually might be allergic to garlic. It seems to give me a really bad belly.

But! on the plus side, I got a phone call from my brother that went kind of like this

me - hello?

bro - hello sister

me - what's up?

bro - ummm, what are you doing in about years?

me - uh... how the hell woul I know? Why?

bro - wondered if you fancied coming to mine and Becca's wedding

me - OH WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! BUT!!! She said she never wanted to get married?!

bro - she lied

me - :rofl:

Sorry, am a bit hyper at.... 1.16am XD haha

Hope you are having a good weekend too? :D

XxX

That is great news!! a wedding!! YAY. I am feeling like crap to be honest...super dizzy today and feeling like I am off balance...and so freaking constiapted!!

Awww, I'm sure you'll feel better soon :) it's probably making it worse that u got bubble AND squeak in the rather than just bubble lol (make sense? No?... Didn't think so >.< lol)

Anyway, I need sleep. Night night girlies :)

XxX

Kae that is great news!

Reeds hope you feel better

Oh man, you guys crack me up!

We tried that stuff too....not happening! I'm with you too Ash, I feel like oh is gonna fall and crush me while on top. That really helps to get in the mood! lol
We have gotten into the habit of just having me be on top all the time. Fine with me, just extra work for me...but I get what I like out of it :yipee:
I just hope the gravity thing doesn't have to do with my we haven't seen a BFP yet...We roll right over afterwards but...if it doesn't happen this month then we will have to go back to the standard I might get squished thing. :bodyb:
Testing will occur sometime later this week...just not sure when :)

Haha, I prefer being on the bottom. I like being on top too... but bottom is better XD

XxX

Girls all this talk of sex is making me feel bad...poor Tj. I havent gave that man any lovin since my BFP. I am so nervous about a mc that I can't not to mention the fact I am so nauseated at night.

I hope all you lovelies are doing good.xxx

Heh, I was like that when I got my bfp before. I will probably be even worse next time... actually, even thinking about getting a bfp scares the hell out of me :S Not sure I'd survive another mc >.<

But yeah, the doc said that sex doesn't make a difference... but it was the last thing I felt like doing :S haha I know how you feel Reeds!!!!

I'm getting faint lines on my OPK's... I hope they get darker soon, I'm gona need some more already lol

XxX

I know Kae another mc would probably put me over the edge. I know this little ones are sticking...for now I am so so sick. Its awful but I am grateful. Nausea is about the only symptom I have right now. I am a whiner right now and I have to admit the nausea was so bad last night it brought me to tears...poor Tj had no clue what to do

Haha, awww! Poor TJ, and poor you!! I'm sure you'll start to feel better soon :)

I looked at my OPKs from today and yesterday now they are dry and today's looked darker than yesterday so I just made Taylor dtd lol. He didn't complain XD

I really, really hope that we catch the eggy this cycle. I need some good news of my own rather than everyone round me for a change (that sounds really selfish, but we never have anything go right for us >.<)

XxX

Yep, right there with ya Kae...this has to be our cycle... Matt and I are ignoring it, like it's not happening so we don't think about it. I know we will both be heartbroken if it doesn't happen this time around. He maybe more than I...I tend to be the stronger one that puts on the positive show of support. He is more the "it has to go right the first time or else there's something to fix" type. Somehow the two of us go hand in hand. :shrug:

Reeds, I hope you feel better. Maybe all your ms is a sign for you to not worry since you would worry if it wasn't there. Are you able to run to the bathroom quickly if you feel like throwing up at work? Or is it just nausea? Can you take anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->