Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

reeds i hope u feel better hun!!

lab~ yeah i would def. try the being squished thing when ur SO is ready to :spermy: and lay there for awhile :rofl:

told DH lets get that bullet....so we sha'll see still trying to drag him into the sex store bahahaha!
I started my new job today and I am soooo tired, been up since 5am. talk to you girls later!

Didn't realise you were getting a new job Ash :D I hope it went well ^^ night night sweetie.

How is everybody today? :D

XxX

Ohhhhh, I wish my OPKs would just say | | already!!!!!!! lol, they're like... on the edge of positive, but I'm days and days away from my usual OV day??? Maybe early OV?? or crappy tests? :(

XxX

urg...so upset after work! Had a very stressful faculty meeting with new "must do's" passed on... no creative license left!

also super crabby...though that may be due to meeting. Have been craving chocolate since yesterday so I made myself a chocolate protein shake last night (no other chocolate in the house) and ate half a huge bag of m and m's today. just for the heck of it took a test today...bfn of course. probably too early anyway.

how's everyone else?

Ash congrats on the new job...you will have to tell us about it when you get some more energy.

Kae how are ya?

Labmommy sorry you have had a crap day. XXX

Ohhhhh, I wish my OPKs would just say | | already!!!!!!! lol, they're like... on the edge of positive, but I'm days and days away from my usual OV day??? Maybe early OV?? or crappy tests? :(

XxX

FX that you are gearing up to O. I looked at your chart and hoping for a higher temp tomorrow.:hugs:

I'm fine thanks Reeds :) Just frustrated with my OPKs XD haha

How are you? :)

Sorry you've had a crappy day Labmommy :(

XxX

I am pretty good today Kae. Sickness is creeping in but I had been fretting all day cause I didn't have any symptoms but really the past 2 days have really kicked my butt

Haha, hmmm, sounds like damned if you don't damned if you do :p You worry when you don't have symptoms, but too much sickness and you wish it was less haha :p

Yeah, I hope I O too, I think maybe a couple days. Thelines are still a little light. But hopefully they will get darker VERY soon :D I need to get some more OPKs tomorrow when I go to town :) I've used 5 tests in 3 days haha

XxX

just thought i would pop in and wish you all the best of luck for testing :D

I really, really want to catch that egg this cycle haha... I'm just hoping that my temp doesn't rise tomorrow... Taylor felt poorly so we couldn't dtd tonight :( hopefully it won't matter though. We've dtd loads the last week or so.

I found an IKEA catalogue that must have come while were visiting the in laws... Omg!!! I've so totally depressed myself looking at all the cute baby furniture >.< but at least now I know where I'm going to get my cot and stuff now lol

XxX

I haven't even started looking at baby stuff yet. I want to but I think I will wait til 12 weeks.

Yeah, I would wait til at least 12 weeks to buy anything aswell... Longer if I could hold out to 20 weeks (which I doubt lol). Still scares the hell out of me to think of getting a bfp again >.< it's kinda silly to worry really lol. Just have to take things as they come. I will get a sticky bean when the time is right :)

XxX

Hey Charlene how are you and bub doing?

Reeds how you feeling?

Kae how's the puppy?

Roxy is fine thanks haha, she had an early night tonight so mummy and daddy got some peace and quiet lol. Still trying to train her to NOT pee on the carpet when shecomes in the living room though -.-

Anyway, it's 2.25am so best get some sleep! Talk to you beautiful ladies tomorrow :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->