Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Im good just bit exhausted didnt have much sleep this past weekend. My LO was sick.

yea he's somewhat better. he was fussy when I picked him up from daycare today

Hello Charlene...how is that bump?

I wonder how Spence is doing..

Im ok, just suffering with spd at the moment, so havent been to work for days. I do pop in an have a check on you all regularly x x

Roxy is fine thanks haha, she had an early night tonight so mummy and daddy got some peace and quiet lol. Still trying to train her to NOT pee on the carpet when shecomes in the living room though -.-

Mine goes on the dining room laminate, which is equally as annying. Just trying to find a way to resolve the issue.

Well my temp went up this morning, but I don't know whether it was caused by my lack of sleep last night or OV? I'm going to town in a bit to get some OV tests, they work best around 4pm for me so will have to wait until then :)

I feel really sick this morning :S does anybody elsefeel sick around OV time? If not it might be the garlic bread I had last night... MUST REMEMBER TO NOT EAT GARLIC!!! Lol

XxX

the job went alright ,its kinda boring :lol: and my son does not leave my side... ughhh...

Kae i feel sick too lately around o time it's weird...

Spencer good to hear from you what is spd? :oops:

Hiya girls. I took an OPK this afternoon and it was still negative... but it was also alot lighter than the test I did yesterday. We're gona dtd tonight anyway, and I'm going to wait and see what my temp does tomorrow to see if Itest again. It was up this morning, but I want to see if it stays up... I'm not convinced I've OV'd yet :)

How is everybody today? :D

XxX

I don't use it, no. I was thinking about it, but I've got enough cm for about 10 people atm, so I don't really need it XD haha

I'm good thanks :) Just finished making dinner. Chicken roast, veg and sweet potato mash :D yummy ^^

XxX

ohhhh sounds good Kae...I made fried chicken green beans and mashed potatoes and of course rice for my husband since hes spanish and has to have rice/beans for every meal... :rofl:

DOES ANYONE ON HERE USE PRESEED? I NEED A CLOSE UP PICTURE OF THE BOTTLE/BOX :rofl: I want to get some but don't want DH to think I am TTC....And the pics online are hard to see the writing...I am not using it for TTC purposes really since DH pulls out but want to try it for the lube part since the KY and ASTRO GLIDE seem to always dry up...and sometimes when I am not in the mood and just do it for DH sake I am not producing alot of CM @ that moment... :rofl:

Hiya Ash..I am using preseed this month since I am ttc but do have cm issues. I use it internally and a little on dh before he goes in. It has been WONDERFUL!!! Hopefully it works for what I bought it for though.

Oh my goodness Kae! I sure hope you O soon. It sounds like your body wants to...but couldn't? What cd are you on?

SO...better day today...
I've been feeling slight cramps/twinges all day in my lower abdomen. I HOPE it's implantation??? but can you feel that sometimes? If not, I guess it's AF coming soon. :(

@labmommy - I am on about cd18 I think... Looking at my temp rise and the sheer amount of cm, I would guess I have OV'd... Maybe opks just don't work properly for me?? I mean, I had fairly dark lines yesterday... But they weren't positive in my eyes?? I just hope I didn't miss my chance. Although, me and Tay just had a mind blowing BD session lol... Sexed it up a bit by using my camera to make it fun lol.

Ash... Doesn't pressed come in a blue box? I'm sure it was in a blue box when I was looking at it.

XxX

My temp went down and the lines on the OPKs are non-existent :( My pma is disappearing fast :(

Hopw everyone is having a good day :hugs:

XxX

aww Kae Im sorry your temps went down. hope they go back up for you! :hugs:

I never used preseed before. how does it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->