Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

yeah i think its a blue box Kae...

Shey~ they say its a lube that doesn't harm the :spermy: :lol:

i am finishing my breakfast now then off to finish laundry and clean....then i gotta work til 8pm.... FUN stuff NOT!!!

DH and I :sex: last night and he squirt :rofl: before he pulled out i think it was external but may have got a little inside :shrug: and he also put :spermy: in me when i was on AF... gross having :sex: on AF... bahahaha!

oh ok thats cool! i'll have to look into it lol

:cry: I reeeeeally don't want to go and get weighed tonight... I had a bad week last week when I was in birmingham, and I duno if I'm brave enough to see that I've put on weight >.< getting a BFN every month is bad enough, I have to go and give myself something else to be disappointed about too :cry:

I know I'm being silly, but I was so proud before when I won slimmer of the week... now I feel fat and bloated again :( Ah well, I suppose I'd better face the music. Hopefully it will only be like 1lb if I have put on.

Will let you know how I got on when I get back... wish me luck!!!

XxX

Kae dont give up yet. i had 4 dips the month I got my BFP...i will pst you my chart when I get home.

Well, my weight didn't sky rocket like I thought it would. I maintained the weight I was 2 weeks ago :D So I'm pleased with that ^^

I'm now having a lovely healthy stew (yes there is such a thing :p) and veg ^^ I want to lose about 4lb next week so that I'm well on my way to losing my 1st stone :D

Feeling much better now than I was earlier lol, although still bummed about not ovulating yet. Maybe today was a fall back dip? maybe it will go back up tomorrow? *grasps straws ever tighter*

Thanks though girls for keeping my spirits up ^^

Hope you all had a good day :) (or rather are having... I keep forgetting some of you are american haha... silly time difference :p)

XxX

Hmmm, it's wierd you know... I just had a strange overwhelming feeling that this is going to be our lucky month. I really hope the witch doesnt break my heart at the end of the cycle :/

Ah well, sat here with some doritos and salsa and watching sweeny Todd in bed :) and when Taylor comes to bed we will be dtd again lmao... I'm a woman possessed this cycle :p

XxX

Hey Kae here is my chart from the month I conceived...you will have t change the date to july 10. sorry but here ya go

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&interface=0

That link takes me to my chart babe. When I come on tomorrow, I will see if I can figure out how to see you chart :) I can't figure it out on my iPod though. It will be interesting to see your chart :)

XxX

That's better lol, thanks :)

That's a pretty good fall back dip... Maybe if mine is up again in the morning I actually have ovulated? Duno lol

XxX

Thanks Hun :)

Ohhhh, I sooooooo want my bfp it hurts lol. But I also know that when I do I will be a nervous wreck haha

XxX

I know what you mean about the nervous wreck!! The only time I am ok is when I am sick. Crazy I know.

Lol, I will be the same!

I have to say... OUCH!!! My boobs are really sore up the sides :S feels like I've pulled a muscle, but I haven't done anything to pull a muscle?? :shrug:

XxX

Thats where my bbs hurt!! I think you have already Ov huni!! Oh man I hope you join me in 1st tri!!

Heh, only hurts on 1 side though... I don't want to get my hopes up. I suppose we'll have to wait until the morning and see what temperature it brings... I hope to god this is my month!

Problem is, I can see myself getting excited and then being decidedly disappointed >.<

XxX

A day at a time hun. Watch those temps and I know so much easier said than done. I am praying and hoping that this is your month as well

Thanks :) we will see what tomorrows temp says. I was just playing around with my chart, and if my temp goes up and stays up for 3 days or then it will say I ovulated... Ummm... Monday. When I had the dark lines on my opk , I changed it to a +opk for that day because those were the darkest lines :) I'll save the rest of my opks now I think lol. Got 6 left :) might come in handy for next time ^^

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->