Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Haha, knowing me I'll end up using them as HPTs as a prelim before buy real tests lol... I have a POAS fetish atm haha.

Anyway, enough about me! How are you feeling today? When do you next get a scan? Aunty Kae is waiting for babies' first pics :p

XxX

LOL. I have been feeling better and that makes me nervous. I did get a call from the dr and he is not ding a 8 week scan as planned he was happy with what he seen in the first scan and I am upset by that. How can he be pleased when we seen 2 babies but 1 hb?? I don't get that. I have my next appt on Sept 16 and I will be almost 10 weeks and I will be crying/begging for a external scan I think by then we should be able to see the hb on both babies.

I'm sure everything is fine babe, if doc is happy then try your best not yo worry (again, easier said than done!). My doc would even scan me until I was supposed to be 7 weeks ecause before then it's too early for a hb or even to really see anything. So try to chill :) I was gona say feel free to call me anytime if you need to chat, but then remembered ur in US haha, I am a dope today (I walked half way to the shop before I realised I was still wearing my slippers -.- doh!). But inbox me on FB or on here, I check back fairly often :)

XxX

Anyway, just noticed that it's am haha. Better go to sleep. Night night babe, will update tomorrow :hugs:

XxX

Morning, my temp was slightly up, but not sure if it's enough to say I ov'd. Having another hours sleep then gota get up lol

XxX

Good morning Kae...I think if u keep going up u will have Ov 2 days ago. FX for you

Yeah, I think it was cd17 I OV'd... I hope lol XD

Phew!!! I'm soooo hot right now lol. Just been putting shelves up with my grandad, am sweating like a pig haha. Can't even go have a bath because I'm waiting for the man to fix the computer... so he's probably going to think I'm some sort of scud haha.

XxX

Haha, it's ok I got nothing else to do right now til that bloke leaves... if it's not too late after he's gona I'm going to chill out, have a bath and then a nap for an hour. Sounds like a plan XD

Thanks for the permission for time off. I'll tell Taylor you said so. He can make dinner for a change haha

XxX

Okay, maybe I won't be having any peace and quiet time... looking after my little cousin Tyler for a couple hours. Gona need a nap when he goes home lol. H'es being good atm though, playing Lego Harry Potter on the xbox361... he's better than me and he's 4 XD haha

XxX

See no nap so Taylor does haveto cook tonight!! lol. All my kiddos are so much better at those games than me!! ;)

Haha, yeah he jsut needs me to help him to fiddly little bits like using the wand to put the lego bricks in the right place... which even I can't do, so he has no hope lol. But! he's getting there.

Taylor wont' cook dinner lol, if I ask him to he'll say no and if I say he's GOT to he'll take a huff and storm off.

XxX

Well, I phoned PC World to see when the bloke was coming to fix the computer, goto ff the phone and it rang about 2 mins after and it was the bloke saying he was on his way XD if only I'd been patient!!! I could have saved on my phone bill lmao.

But! The bloke has gone, Tyler's gone home... just me and the top 40 on The Hits tv haha. I'm going to sit here, install all my sims games back onto the pc and then have a nap. When I've cooked dinner, I'm gona be on sims for a loooong time haha XD I haven't played in week :S I've gotten 2 new expansions packs in that time lol.

Anyway, talk soon my beauties :)

XxX

Hiya Ash!!! I didn't see your post earlier haha.

I'm ok thanks, my boobs are rediculously sore this evening. They feel really heavy >.< and still feel like I've pulled a muscle without my bra on.

How's you? :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"