Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

HI Sammy good to hear from you. How is the painting going?

Tbh I feel like crap at the moment but glad of it....I was having a nit feeling pregnant day so I was worried but nausea has hit

im doin alright, feel like im coming down with a cold or something idk.. :shrug:

Job is going alright Reeds :)

you ladies are wonderful, cant wait to be completely unpacked. its gonna take a bit, nausea comes and goes but what is really hitting me hard is the always feeling extremely tired. I think its everything, the move mainly, taking care of my eleven month old son, and being pregnant, its all good though. cant believe first tri is almost over already. I'm glad all of you are doing well...Ash I hope you fel better very soon. I'll talk to you ladies later

Hiya girls :)

Glad you're settling in Sammy ^^ Hope you're doing good :D

My temp was up a little bit from yesterday again, but FF still hasn't confirmed it yet -.- stupid temps lol.

How is everybody? :)

XxX

hey Kae doin well just got home from work and had some taco bell bahahaha

i had some ewcm again today, i hate when i have random ewcm sometimes wtf... grrr :rofl:

Haha, I've got symptoms galore at the mo... I'm not usually this bad with symptom spotting lol. This is what I got

Sore/heavy feeling boobs, headache, had heartburn and felt sick early this morning but gone now. Real bad tummy since eating dinner, felt sick since dinner too, tired and. Feeling a little grouchy lol.

I think it's all in my head though, I'm not lucky enough for this to be my turn heh

Glad ur ok Ash ^^

XxX

15th I think.... I'm really trying not to get excited, I don't fancy getting really upset when AF comes :(

XxX

Any of you lovely ladies ever get really bad migraines? If so how do you get rid of them cause I've tried ibproufen and it didnt help.

best thing to do with a migraine is to lie in a darkened room in the quiet. Maybe try having a nap. But there isn't really a great deal you can do until it goes away. But it does help to be in the dark :)

Also, cocodamol is pretty good for really bad heads too :) It's like a stronger version of Ibuprofen

XxX

Night girls... tomorrow is the day I find out is FF is gona confirm ov lol... random thing to get excited about.

Something has to be up though... I just sat here and CRIED watching GREASE... I'm mean wtf?! lol :/ I'm sat here as I type drying my eyes and I still can't figure out why i cried lol :S

Ah well, night night my beauties :)

XxX

But wait your sat temp is already in there...I so hope tha it is that high or higher tomorrow! Your temps are looking lovely this month

I put a preliminary temp in for tomorrow... If I take it out thd crosshair goes away lol... I was just playing around with it... As you do XD

I really don't want to look stupid when AF arrives, but the more I try not to think about it the more I end up convinced this is my month lol... I'm a wierdo, I know lol.

How's you tonight hun?

XxX

I want this to be your month as well! LOL And yes guilty as charged for playing with FF;)

I am doing okay tonight really need to go to the grocery store but can't get my hiney off the couch

Will update in the morning :)

Do online grocery shopping. It's what I do when I can't get to the shops lol. SOOOO much easier lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->