Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

My temp went up higher than yesterday this morning, so FF confirmed OV for real :)

Feeling a bit sick this morning, but it's still too early for symptoms... Right?

XxX

Ok, I changed my mind... I no longer think this is my month >.< I have a considerable lack of symptoms today. I think I only felt sick this morning because of how early it was. My boobs seem to have stopped hurting, and I don't have any other symptoms. I guess now it's just to wait for AF :(

XxX

Girl that temp rise is freaking awesome!! that little dip 3 days ago could have been implantation. I had not symptoms when I got my BFP and only tested on whim...my bbs were always sore before af but not last month!! Oh girl I am excited even if ur not!!!

Hmmm... that scares me a bit lol... if it was implantation on 2dpo... that could mean another ectopic couldn't it? :( I'm kinda hoping my temp goes up again tomorrow and then dips the next day on 7dpo... maybe then I could be more excited haha. I think the dip on 2dpo was just a fallback rise... it happened the month I got pg before... I did a chart overlay of this month and feb :)

But not feelin pg today lol, I think that's why I'm doubting it...

XxX

Oh, and if I take my +opk out it says I'm 3dpo lol. Either way whether it was Monday or Wednesday I OV'd I've done enough bd this time around haha. We'll see XD

XxX

Well lets go for a fallback temp. either way I think you have a good chance this month. FX

Hey. I'm a 9-13-10 tester too!!! I want next week to go very quickly. Lol

Haha, welcome to our little group Psycow :) I want the next 11 days to go really quick lol... shouldn't really be a problem. Back to work on Monday.

Thanks Reeds, I really really hope you're right :p

XxX

My boobs have started throbbing lol... and here was me complaining about not having symptoms... ouch! :p

I feel wierd today lol... I don't know how to explain it >.< Kinda like... fuzzy head but excited about something, but I'm not sure what it is... Just don't feel like myself lol

Listen to me ranting about nothing XD

XxX

Omg!!! I'm all shivery, but Taylor reckons it's not cold >.<

Just waititng for him to finish the washing up (which he's been saying he will do since thursday... I'M NOT GONA GIVE IN!!! lol) and then I have to make dinner :( Hmmm, what do ya reckon... chicken strips wrapped in bacon with pasta and tomato sauce? :) Makes me hungry thinking about it lol

XxX

yep i could eat that to, will be there in a few hours lol

Haha, I'll get cracking. Taylor isn't happy with me though, I'm sending him to the shop cuz we got no tomatoes for the sauce XD haha, oh well :p

Yess, how is ur beanie doin Spence? :D

XxX

Baby is doing well. Im signed off work for the next 2 weeks at my hips are really bad. So im bored lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->