Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

hi,I'm new to this site and I've been TTC for 2yrs. I'll be testing on 09/13/10 so am definitely with u.

I am too!!!! Please can i join you? GL girls and Congrats on your beautiful twins reeds :) xxxxx

Welcome Bumblebeetle and Sasha :D :dust: to you both!!! I hope this is your month! :D

XxX

Sorry to hear about your hips Spence, but I'm sure they will feel better soon :D

XxX

Haha, wow! Are you due that soon?! lol... wow, that's gone quick XD I haven't looked at your sig for ages lol :D

XxX

Oh wow!!! :D I'd have been due 14th November.... I'm determined to get my BFP by then. I reeeeeeeeeally want my bfp by then haha :)

Do you know what you're having or did want a surprise? :D

XxX

Im also New to this site and have been TTC for close to 3 yrs .... Was on clomid and did an iui aug 27 so I am 8 dpo Today ... Ill be with you girls also

little trouble kept its legs shut, so dont know but have another scan on 30th september, 26th october and at end of november, so you never know might get to find out before. Although i personally think baby is a girl x

Im hopig you will get your BFP before then x x

haha, little tinker! Being awkward for mummy, ugh lol

Well, whatever your baba is I'm sure he/she will be lush :D

XxX

Awwww, I LOVE Hairspray!! haha, I wish I'd lived int he 50's/60's XD amazing music lol (although I realise that Hairspray doesn't exactly have authentic 60's music haha). I love to sing along lol, not exactly a great singer... but I loev it anyway.

XxX

Led in bed, trying topersuade myself that immured and need sleep... Really not working lol. How's you? :D

XxX

Well to be honest I waited to long to eat and I am super nauseated. LOL Been a long day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->