Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Haha, yes... It's been a rediculously long day :S I think because I'm think about what my temp will be and whether all this obsession will end in bfp or bfn >.< I'm a numpty lol

Hope you feel better soon

XxX

Well I am praying for a BFP..would so love to add you as a bump buddy. I am looking foorward to your next temp as well. BUt on the bright side it does look your body is getting back to normal! yay

Yeah, bfn or bfp... Seems much better lol. Ovulating on cd17 is a million times better than it happening on like cd27 lol.

I would love to be you bump buddy haha, and I also can't wait to be able to say to people "I'm pregnant!!" I was walking to the shop earlier and I got this really cute picture in my head of Taylor and our (faceless >.<) child. We were at some fireworks and Taylor had him/her on his shoulders. I couldn't stop grinning for ages, made me feel warm and fuzzy lol. Can't wait for that to really be a reality :D

XxX

Also, I think if my temp is up again tomorrow I may cry lol... No idea why, I just think I will XD haha

XxX

I can understand the crying thing..you have been through so much. Your dreams will become a reality. I know it. Soon. You and Taylor are going to be great parents.....what names have you guys got picked?? ANy?

Aww, thanks Hun. I hope we make good parents, I didn't particularly have an easy childhood, my mum made some daft decisions when I'm concerned. And my nan added fuel to the fire... But Im not going to make the same mistakes :) (sorry, I'm just moaning now lol :p)

Names... We both like Jessica Marie for a girl and James John for a boy. I LOVE the name Kaede Mae for a girl, but Taylor doesn't like it lol. Have you picked any names out yet? :)

XxX

(ps... I welled up when you said we'll be good parents haha)

Wow, nearly 3am, I better try to go to sleep. Talk to you soon babe

XxX

Names for our babies are ...girls...Mazzy Grace and Emma LaVern, only one boy name so far Gunner Elijah. Good night hun. Sleep well

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1282280400;5;26;15

Hey all i hope you dont mind me joining you, i am also 4dpo and in the 2ww. Couldnt prevent myself from taking a test this evening even tho I KNEW it was gona be a bfn....silly me :) AF isnt due until 15th Sept but im gona begin testing with early internet cheapies around 9dpo although im not gona hold my breath that early! Anyone else due to test around the same time?

Hiya britchick82, I'm testing the 15th too :D

My temp went up again XD so excited I think I might puke... I'm gona be devastated if AF arrives this month lol -.-

XxX

Hi all, I'd like to join you as I'll be testing on the 12th. I bd 3 days before ovulation and again the day before ovulation. I had some crazy cramping the day before I tested positive with the OPK and also the day of the positive test. I've been feeling slight cramping sensations ever since. There was even one time today when it felt pretty intense and I'm 3 days post ovulation. I have never felt ovulation cramps so strongly before. It was really quite interesting. Anyway, I will be testing soon. I'm feeling pretty positive so far. Has anyone else experienced cramping that lasted so long? Also, I tested positive for four days straight on the OPKs. I have pretty regular periods so I thought that was interesting. My cycle length tends to be 29 days most months. The longest it's ever been "off" has been by three days except for the month I had a miscarriage about five years ago. Let me know if you have any thoughts. Thanks

I'm sorry, I meant to say I bd 3 days before ovulation and again the day of ovulation. Sorry!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Good luck!!

Kae how was that temp this morning?

Higher than yesterday :D I'm reeeeeally hoping to see an implant dip in the next couple days haha. I've been getting like niggly cramps since late last night/ early this morning, so just keeping my fingers X'd!!! :D

How are you today babe? :)

XxX

i will be testing on the 15th! can i join x

thanks! im 4dpo and this is month 15 for me! had a mc in june so im praying for a bfp this month! a may baby would be lovely! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->