Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I think this is our 15th month aswell. I had a mc in March, so I would LOVE to get my bfp before my due date would have been (November 14th) :D

:dust: to you!!! :D

XxX

Hiya britchick82, I'm testing the 15th too :D

My temp went up again XD so excited I think I might puke... I'm gona be devastated if AF arrives this month lol -.-

XxX

Hey there! Its so nice to have others along side you in the same boat! Fingers crossed for all of us!!

It is nice to have someone to talk to... specially people who arent telling you to sit tight and be patient and it will just happen. Easy for them to say with their babies sat round their feet >.<

Best of luck to you too :)

XxX

Ah well, goodnight everyone... here's to hoping I have an implant dip in the next couple days! lol *FX'd*

:hugs: for everyone ^^

XxX

It is nice to have someone to talk to... specially people who arent telling you to sit tight and be patient and it will just happen. Easy for them to say with their babies sat round their feet >.<

Best of luck to you too :)

XxX

Aww sweetie I am sorry if thats how I sound.

No!!! I didn't mean anybody on here!!! I mean people at work, and even my family and friends. Everybody on here is in the same boat basically no matter how many children they have. We all want the same thing. You're amazing and so are all my othe girls. I didn't exactly put that very well lol :/ sorry!!

Well my temp went down a little this morning... Only to be expected really I guess after it went up so much. Now, instead of being happy I cant stop thinking that AF is on her way >.< lol... God this cycle has been a rollercoaster!! Haha

Sorry if I made anybody feel bad :( I was in a bad mood last night and really didn't mean that how it sounded.

Love yous all! :hugs:

Well ladies, I'm back in the game...cd 3. Darn darn darn darn DARN AF.

To all the ladies still in this month, best of luck to you all. FX'd!!

Sorry she got you labmommy, you'll beat the witch this time!!!... I'm sure I won't be far behind you lol. I don't seem to have any luck atm (bad morning so far and only been up half hour -.-)

XxX

Awwww, I LOVE Hairspray!! haha, I wish I'd lived int he 50's/60's XD amazing music lol (although I realise that Hairspray doesn't exactly have authentic 60's music haha). I love to sing along lol, not exactly a great singer... but I loev it anyway.

XxX

I love hairspray as well, went to see it in london, it was brillient and would recommend it to anyone x x

Well to be honest I waited to long to eat and I am super nauseated. LOL Been a long day

I get like that even now, i have t eat regularly or i will start feeling really sicky :nope:

Hi ho hi ho... First day back at work I go >.< can I please just go back to bed?! Lol

XxX

welcome all the new ladies lots of :dust: and good luck!!!

Kae~ sounds promising ;)

ASFM~ I have a head cold at the moment ugh....and my poor lil guy does too, THANKS to going back to work the first week we both get sick ughh... :roll:
I had 3 yes 3 bloody noses yesterday and IDK why, I have not been sniffling alot so who knows...im exhausted my lil man kept me up all night and I gotta go get ready for work so talk to you ladies later! Have an awesome Labor day ( idk if you celebrate that Kae ;) )

Whats everyone doing for labor day?
Me~ just going to work and then coming home and doing a carne asada ( which is like a spanish cook out :lol: ) it's just a flank steak called carne asada on the grill with tortillas sooooo yummy....gotta eat it before i start losing my taste which i always do when im sick :lol: ok enough ranting byeee ;)

Ohhh, no we don't celebrate labour day... I don't even know what it is lol. That sounds really yummy though Ash!!!

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap lol... And the way I'm feeling atm, I could quite happily roll over and sleep for another 2 hours lol. The first day back was only a half day too :/ if I'm tired now, I will be dead by time I get home tomorrow after work all day lol. Damn summer holidays making me tired XD

XxX

Thanks Kae and Ash..
Hopefully we will bump up this next cycle. I read that soy milk is not so possibly not so great for fertility and I've been drinking 2 glasses a day this past month. Hubby was on painkillers after his accident for which there is not enough research to determine their effect on his swimmers. SO, I will clump all that up to last month being a "both our bodies were messed up" kinda month. lol
Back to the drawing board!

Who's on board with me this month??! Today, Monday, is day 4 in my cycle. We've gotta keep this train going!

Well, I'm still waititng to test... I think AF is due in... ummm... 5 days! And I'm determined to wait until the day FF says to test, so I have until the 15th (unless the witch gets me first). But! I will be here still whether it be BFP or witch :D I'd miss my girls too much!!! lol

XxX

Me too!!! haha, every night in fact XD

How are you today Reeds? :D Hope I didn't upset with that post last night. i didn't mean it how it sounded :S :hugs:

XxX

Oh I am okay. I will admit it hurt my feelings a bit but I am probably just being sensitive. Its okay I am still rooting for ya. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->