Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I really am sorry hun, I honestly didn't mean it like that :( Didn't mean to upet you... me and my big mouth >.< :hugs:

XxX

Ohh its okay hun. I am just sensitive and I am really just here praying for you BFP! I really hope I am encouraging and not just annoying.

No, you're not annoying!!! :D I can never wait for our chats! haha, you always make me feel better if I've had a crud day :p It's nice to have people rooting (right spelling? lol) for you ^^

XxX

Any idea whether burst blood vessels in your eyes is a sign of pregnancy?

XxX

Wow... if it was a bit perverted and really wierd I would so show you a pic of my boobs XD (ok, that sounds REALLY perverted...). I was just in the bathroom and I caught sight of myself in the mirror... my areolas are really dark this evening. It's wierd lol.

I'm symptom spotting like a crazy person this cycle lol XD everything means something haha

XxX

NOt sure about the blood vessel but the darken areolas are! When you gonna test?

I'm with Reeds, you should maybe test sooner than you thought?

Duno, I can't get to town to get any tests until at least Friday, and I'm only 8dpo so if I do test it will probs be negative anyway... My temp sky rocketed this morning, though!!! I was expecting it to go down again. I'm feeling quite excited now XD haha. Take a look... Let me know what you think :D

XxX

I burst my own bubble :( I bought a test (and expensive one -.-) in boot chemist on the way home, and it was bfn :cry: Although... I suppose I've been peeing loads today, it isn't FMU and I'm only 8 dpo... but I duno what to think now.

What shall I do with the other test? test with FMU tomorrow at 9dpo, wait until the weekend or wait until the 15th?

XxX

Kae 8dpo is too early to test. but fx'd for ya girlie

I know it's too early lol! That's why I hate myself so much atm >.< I just couldn't resist as I was walking past the chemist...

Yeah, I'll wait until the weekend (if I can lol)... although I reckon having the test there I will be testing in the morning lmao XD I was going to be so good this month and wait too :( Stupid chemist being near enough next to the house. Stupid fiver for being in my purse lol.

Thanks though girls :) I need cheering up tonight. I've had a crap day... everything has gone wrong today, and I'm rediculously tired! :(

XxX

chicken, sweet potato mash, mixed veg and chicken gravy :D yum yum!!! lol I'm stuffed now though, and I didn't even have that much lol. It was mostly veg!!!

XxX

Thanks Reeds :) Like I said, I oculdn't resist lol. I've turned into a poas addict this cycle!!! I just hope my temp goes up again tomorrow... although I have a feeling it will go down. I woke up an hour before my alarm was set to go off... I mean, I pretty much fell straight back to sleep and I only moved to look at the time. didn't get up or anything... but I think maybe it affected my temp?

But it's wierd... My temp this morning was the same as when I took it before I went to sleep (which I always do just for the hell of it lol). I duno. I'm even more confused than ever now >.< lol

XxX

Ohhh, I feel like all my pma has just *poofed* out of existence now :(

Sorry for moaning so much! I'll try not to do it as much >.<

Love you girls, night night :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member