Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae, sorry bout the bfn, that stinks...but it is too soon! My friend took one last month 6 days before af was due with a test that claims to have 80 some percent reliability at that point. She got a bfn. I made her test with one of my internet cheapies two days after af was due and she got a bfp...is now 6 wks along. It took the test a minute or two to show a VERY faint line.
So lesson learned, patience is a virtue??
Please forgive me if I don't live by my own words in the coming weeks ;)

Any idea whether burst blood vessels in your eyes is a sign of pregnancy?

XxX

I had broken blood vessel in my right eye after having dry heaves with my first pregnancy....hope its a sign for you. Good Luck hun. I didnt get my bfp until the day before my af was due.

Thanks girls. I don't thinkits gonz be a bfp though. I'm 2 dayx before AF and still complete blank bfn this morning with FMU. I spose it's still early, but I'm not really holding out any hope anymore lol. I think I need to think negative do that if AF does turn up the I'm not gona spend a whole day at work crying haha (specially as my very pregnant co worker is in sometimes too lol... That's not exactly making me feel brilliant)

Anyway, gona go back to sleep for an hour. Night night

XxX

That's ok hun lol, my iPod decides to spaz out all the time too XD As you can tell by all the typos in my last post!

XxX

I've been having AF like cramps today, but my temp is still high, I honestly don't knwo what to think. But, I spose I have to just move on to the next cycle if ti's bfn *sigh* :(

This week's weigh in tonight at slimmers too, I'm still not looking forward to it lol

XxX

kae 2 days before I got a bfn, 1 day before I got a faint bfp, your not out until the witch arrives....and the high temp, thats a good sign too.

Thanks Sammy :) I'll try my bestest to have a little more pma haha. feels a bit difficult atm though. I'm so tired all the time... it's making me grouchy lol. I've been snippy with the kids today aswell... no patience atm lol.

Anyway, how are you feeling? :D I can't blieve you're 11 weeks already!!! That's crazy lol

XxX

I know, I cant believe it either...lol. Its going by so quickly for me, I have my first official appt on tuesday, or 5th if you count all the emergency appointments I had during the first couple of weeks of pregnancy due to bleeding. Over all I am doing well, just really really tired all the time no matter how much sleep I get, but I dont have any more symptoms than that atm.

Keep your chin up, hope the witch stays away for you!

Awww, I'm glad you're ok though :)

I feel really crap... and I feel like I'm gona cry :( My aunty is pregnant... AGAIN! for the second time in 12 months. It's so depressing :( I'm happy for her don't get me wrong... but omg, I sooooooo want my time to come :(#

and here come the tears >.< this week sucks!!!

XxX

Yeah I am also a bit weepy, my mother called me and told me today that my younger brother who's 18y/o got is 17y/o gf pregnant and she is due 3 weeks before me....so sad

Oh dear :( not exactly a good time atm is it heh :/ I'm sure everything will work out in the end though :) :hugs:

I think my temp will be lower in the morn... I noticed that when my bedtime temp is lower my morning temp will be... I hope my body proves me wrong in the morning. I think I'm gona be one sad bunny if AF turns up this month >.<

But on a good note I haven't put any weight on this week! I haven't lost any either, but staying the same is better than putting on, right :)

XxX

I think i have line eye! Im pretty sure theres nothing now but when it was going through the test window i could swear i saw the start of something, i would ask my hubby to confirm but i wana be able to surprise him only when i find out for sure. I did a first response and was also thinking is there anything there or not then i took this answer test and just think i must have line eye!:dohh:

Attachments

• DSC_0979.jpg
    DSC_0979.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
I think i have line eye! Im pretty sure theres nothing now but when it was going through the test window i could swear i saw the start of something, i would ask my hubby to confirm but i wana be able to surprise him only when i find out for sure. I did a first response and was also thinking is there anything there or not then i took this answer test and just think i must have line eye!:dohh:

Almost looks to me that there could be two different lines on the left?!?!?!:shrug:

Almost looks to me that there could be two different lines on the left?!?!?!:shrug:

ps i am 8 dpo

I can't see anything babe, sorry. But 8dpo is far too early to test... I never test before at least 10dpo ;P lol. Hope it's a + for you Hun

My temp was down, but only by a tiny bit. It seems to be hovering around the same temp range atm. Duno what to think of it?

XxX

ps i am 8 dpo

cant see any lines....8dpo is really really early, got a bfn at 13dpo and faint bfp at 14dpo. Good Luck hope you get your bfp soon.

Kae did your temp stay above the coverline? FX for you hun

I can't see anything babe, sorry. But 8dpo is far too early to test... I never test before at least 10dpo ;P lol. Hope it's a + for you Hun

My temp was down, but only by a tiny bit. It seems to be hovering around the same temp range atm. Duno what to think of it?

XxX

:) thank you for taking a look! ive never done the whole temping thing i would love to but my 2 year old has me up sometimes in the night not sure if that would affect it! Hopefully turns out a + for you too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->