Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Think I am out too ladies. I did get another faint positive this morning but when I went bathroom a bit ago there was old brown blood when I wiped and some cramping so I think she will get me tonight or in the morning:( as I think its to late in the cycle to implantation bleeding I am 16dpo..I believe. God bless ladies

You're not out until the witch shows up properly Reeds!! Some women get spotting around when they were due for their period in early pregnancy. Give it a few more days before you give up :D

XxX

I am still waiting on the :witch:.

Af was due on Friday. What is going on!?!?!

I am not having any symptoms. Boobs are a little bigger, cervix is high, soft and wet and I am bloated.

I do not know what is worse, Af arriving on time or being late and testing bfn.
:wacko:

Since coming off bc at the end of November, I have had regular 28/29 day cycles. Very frustrating!

Meme12 I know exactly how you feel..I keep getting really faint positives and I really want to post them but you can't see a thing in the pic I took and I can't get it to load anyway dh has done something to the laptop. I am going to call the doc in the morning if the witch hasn't show up properly in the morning. I don't really have any symptoms but sore bbs up by my armpits..UGH I am such a mess this weekend.

There had actually been nothing in my panties(tmi) just when I wipe. I checked my cervxi this morning it was low and hard and tonight it is high and soft. I don't know what is going on. My bbs are sore but up by my armpits and I still have the "wet" feeling. I don't know whats going on. Any thoughts girls?? Oh and I have no cramps at all. When the witch is here I am usually crampy and then when she shows up its like AAAHHH they are gone

I think I might have ovulated later than suspected. Wish I would have used opk's this cycle!! I have tested but they're all bfn. If I ovulated later, a bfp might not show up yet.

My cycles are never irregular. I just broke down and cried to dh. He says "Oh yeah, you're pregnant." I am so frustrated today.

My cm has just been strange this cycle! Either outcome, I just want this cycle to end.

Oh honey I am with you!! I want the torture to stop!! I broke down and cried this afternoon when I wiped and seen I was spotting...if she is going to come then dammit just get here and stop playing with me!! GGRR

Are your cycles normally regular? Considering that you're getting faint bfp's, it really sounds like you had IB!!!

I just checked my cm and I noticed a bit of white tinged ewcm. I had ewcm about week after I thought I had o'd and then now I am noticing it again?

CP is still high and soft. I am clueless!!

Yes my cycles have been clockwork..I have a 28/29 day cycle always. It varies by a day at the most since I have been on the metformin and clomid. We seem to have them exact same symptoms. So fx that this is really it for us.

FX'd for you ladies!!!

My temp went up this morning :D but tis still not as high as the others. Oh well, time will tell lol

XxX

Hiya ladies.

I'm completely crazy haha. I've decided! I saw someone on here say they got a phsychic pregnancy outlook from a lady on ebay (£6 for a personal reading). So I thought, well it's only cheap and it might cheer me up!

I didn't expect it to be creepily accurate :S

If you want I'll link it so you can read. But it said something about a spirit lady who she connected with with the initial M which would be her or around her. She also said this lady was very protective of me. Now just before I was born my great grandmother died. Her name was Emma, but her husband (my great grandad) always called her Em (M?). And I was always told as I was growing up that Granny would have loved me and done anything for me (as she did for all of her grandchildren). So I'm thinking that's where the over protective thing comes from.

She also said that she sees a pregnancy for me around May (born 2011) which will result in a baby girl :D and then another baby girl in 2012! :happydance:

Now, you may think I'm crazy haha... Maybe I am a bit ;P But this totally cheered me up! haha, whether it's true or not I have something to look forward to rather than wallowing in self pity if I don't get BFP this cycle haha.

Sorry that was a bit long winded! I just wanted to share with you ladies because DH doesn't believe in that kind of thing and thinks it's a waste. But I do believe and needed to tell somebody about it haha.

:dust: to all :D

XxX

I really hope it turns out true for you kaede. If not it worked in the fact that its made you feel good.

Hope you get your answers soon memes and reed, there is nothing worse than waiting especially when AF is late, she is a wicked witch playing games on you like that.

afm- im due to ovulate this weekend, so just going to enjoy myself and try not to think too much about the end result, it will never last but im going to try :happydance:

Thanks Spencerbear :D and yeah, I think that was the main reason I did it haha. To see if ti would cheer me up! And hey, if it's right I only have to wait another 3 months (end of May it said). But if it's before then all the better! haha :D

XxX

Kae that is so interesting!! I have always wanted a reading done...I so hope it comes true for you.

Well still no AF for me and another faint positive but I believe it was darker than yesterday..but I could be crazy. LOL I did call the doc this morning and they want me to wait til wednesday before they will do a blood test..so ugh more waiting. I am out of test so it is just now wait and see...trying to be hopeful but prepared for anything.

HOw is everyone??

Still waiting on the :witch:.

I have never been late before. I am so confused!

I am not going to test until Friday.

My boobs are bigger, I am getting hungrier and my cervix is still soft and wet.

Trying not to read too much into symptoms because at this point, it's probably all in my head!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->