Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I think with the temping if you get a minimum of 3 hours of sleep you should have accurate temps good luck hun

Sammy... Yeah, still way above the coverline. The link is in my sig if you want to look :)

Thanks Britchick :)

XxX

kae am I right about the temp 3+ hours of sleep and you get accurate temps?

I think with the temping if you get a minimum of 3 hours of sleep you should have accurate temps good luck hun

hhhhmmmm interesting! But i am meant to temp from cycle day 1? That seems to be what should happen?

Yeah you are haha. You need at least 3 hours solid sleep and the temp will be accurate :)

XxX

No, I'm 10dpo today. Same dpo as when I got my last bfp, but got no tests lol

And you can start taking your temp any timeof you cycle, but if you start half way through it's unlikely to show an ovulation pattern, and it may take a couple of cycles to see any kind of pattern :)

XxX

And you can start taking your temp any timeof you cycle, but if you start half way through it's unlikely to show an ovulation pattern, and it may take a couple of cycles to see any kind of pattern :)

XxX

Well if thats the case im might just give it a go next month if i get no luck this month. thanks for the info ladies.

XxX

wow your lucky to get bfp at 10dpo with my son I didnt get my bfp until 12dpo and with this pregnancy I didnt get it until 14dpo.

With the temping I think you would need to temp for at least one month to get an idea of your cycle for the following mont, but you do have to start somewhere

Well, I tested bfn yesterday, so I doubt it would have been + today lol. I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can get into town. Get some cheap tests from the pound shop :)

Anyway, I'm gona try and sleep got an hour begore my alarm goes off lol. Talk soon girls :D

XxX

XxX

wow your lucky to get bfp at 10dpo with my son I didnt get my bfp until 12dpo and with this pregnancy I didnt get it until 14dpo.

With the temping I think you would need to temp for at least one month to get an idea of your cycle for the following mont, but you do have to start somewhere

Yeh i think im gona try that, i am also using a cbfm for the 2nd month. so gona do both!

Have a great rest of your night Kae, I cant sleep either had some icetea too late and now so so so awake......lol

Well, I tested bfn yesterday, so I doubt it would have been + today lol. I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can get into town. Get some cheap tests from the pound shop :)

Anyway, I'm gona try and sleep got an hour begore my alarm goes off lol. Talk soon girls :D

XxX

hehehe the pound shop funny how you miss the little things of home!! Its the dollar tree here

Can i join? 13th will be cd25 so AF due tuesday BUT i ov early on CD 13 instead of CD 15 so i dont know when im due! i have a 9 day LP but trying to increase it with b vits.

GL everyone.

Another one to join here! OH doesn't want me to test on Monday, but I can't wait. It should be CD28 for me. This is my first time TTC after just coming off the pill so I haven't a clue about my cycle so this month was just guess work. I have a ClearBlue test to use, but I think I will buy some cheap ones today to use first in case I get a BFN and need to test a few days later.

Just a quick question though. In a book I have been reading it states that you should be dry and not have any CM during this period, however, I still have quite a bit of CM. Is this normal? I'm a bit confused.

I have cm too... duno lol

Umm... another bfn here >.< I seriously just can't help myself lol. I'm starting to give up on this cycle :(

XxX

Awww kae dont give up yet, its not over until the witch arrives!

Omg... I'm absolutely devestated :( Someone has complained to environmental health about us!!! Apparently Roxy barks all night :(

Okay, first I think I know which house it is that's complained... The guy opposite me out the back keeps sohouting at her to "effing shut the eff up" even when she's only barked like once.

Secondly... I don't know how they dare! Abot a week ago they were out there at 2am having a blazing row over their back fence! the F word was used ALOT...

Now I want rid of her... enough is enough. I can't take it anymore :( TCC is enough stress let alone having her to worry about barking all day too :(

I'm properly gutted :( I can't stop crying, I'm so angry!!! I love her to bits, as much as she annoys me. But I can't keep looking out my back door and wondering who is complaining about me. But I'm scared that if I send her to a shelter that she'll be put down :( All my family are doing now is telling me it's my own fault :(

I give up comlpetely :cry:Everything I do ends up crap :(

Sorry about all the complaining. Thanks for putting up with me haha x

XxX

awww hunny sorry your having such a rough day. That is horrible but I know what its like having barking dogs when I met my DH he had two shih tzu and they bark at everything, and are high maintenance. I deal with the atm but I am not sure after second baby arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->