Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

She isn't even that bad tbh, every now and again she barks. But thinking about it properly now I've calmed down. She is led perfectly quiet in the kitchen.

I duno, some people are just petty :(

XxX

:witch decided to show up today so Im out :( On to the next month !!

Sending all you wonderful ladies tons of :dust:

Sorry about the witch attack Hun :( hope you gettin bfpin your new cycle :D

XxX

sorry to hear mom2boys! Keep it going!

Kae, it is not over til its over. It's over when AF comes. :)

Thanks labmommy. Another bfn... But I noticed that my pee was very cloudy this morning (sorry tmi), it's normally really clear... Any thoughts? :/

XxX

Hi Everyone,

So I broke down, and did an early test this morning, and I'm fairly sure it's a BFP !!!!! I'm still in a state of shock!!! Wanted to post a pic, but it won't let me :(

Hi Kaede351,

Thank you so much. I'm really trying to not be uber excited about, till I test again tomorrow, and then go to the docs but it's hard not to be excited =D

Haha, I felt like that in Feb when I got bfp... I told EVERYONE!!! lol. Wish I hadn't though, ended in mc.

But I'm really happy for you ^^ You'll have to put loads of pics on of scans and stuff!! Something good to keep me going while I'm still waiting lol

XxX

LOL - yeah. I really don't think I'm going to tell many people. I'd like to wait till 12 weeks, but something about being on here makes it a little safe. You know, people are going through the same things.

Yeah, I wish I'd just stuck to telling people on here haha. Would have saved me alot of embarassment and heartache :p You're being very sensible XD haha

XxX

I think I will be out tomorrow, my bedtime temp (taken as soon as I get in bed) is rediculously low tonight. Only 36.66c (normally at least 37.00c during 2ww), so I think my temp will fall tomorrow and then AF will be here :(

I guess I will just have to look forward to next month and our holiday to Tunisia! Who knows, we might yet get a "belated honeymoon" baby haha. A girl can dream!!!

XxX

Hey ladies got my :bfp: this morning, 44 days of TTC after implant removal on 29th july!! 11DPO 2 days b4 AF due :)
Good luck to you all, i have my pinkies crossed :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies got my :bfp: this morning, 44 days of TTC after implant removal on 29th july!! 11DPO 2 days b4 AF due :)
Good luck to you all, i have my pinkies crossed :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! Bet you're over the moon!! xx

Thank you sooo much, I am, I can't describe it, a fantastic early Birthday present :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm, wish it was as easy for all of us lol. I just noticed ur ticker says you've only been TTC for just over a month!!! Your so lucky! I'm on month 15 lol.

I hope the rest of us get our bfp's soon!

XxX

Yep, 1st month of trying, after having implant for 2 years too!!!
Good luck to all of you, I'm sure it will happen soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->