Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Thank you sooo much ladies..............heres loads of baby dust!! Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone. Thanks labmommy and bumble. And congrats bumble. Kade I will still keep my fingers crossed. Lots of baby dust to everyone!!!

Thanks hun, still no AF... but I have slight AF like cramps. Not sure what to think atm lol

Anybody seen Reeds? I hope she's ok!!! Missing her lol

XxX

:( hope you feel better Hun.

As for me, my temp was down again, so I think a bfp is def out of the question this month :(

XxX

Morning Ladies!

I got a :bfn: this morning. I used a Clear Blue Digital though, these aren't meant to be very sensitive are they?

I haven't a clue when I O, we BD from CD9 - CD18, if for an example I O on CD14, making me now 13DPO, would I expect to get a :bfp: if I was pregnant?

I'm going to buy some cheap tests from Asda today and test on Tuesday now.

Good luck to everyone else!

Only just though, I doubt it will go back up tbh lol

Squeal - if you dont know when you actually O'd then maybe it still too early? FX'd for you :)

XxX

Oh, I hope you feel better Reeds! Hope you have just enough MS to know it's ok, but not enough to actually feel sick lol

I think she was due 2 days ago, no show so far. But I've been getting AF like cramps for days. I really don't know what to think??

XxX

Not trying to get your hopes up but i was convinced she was coming for about 2 weeks or more after my BFP. Got all the usual cramps and that feeling like she had arrived but nothing was there....

Not trying to get your hopes up but i was convinced she was coming for about 2 weeks or more after my BFP. Got all the usual cramps and that feeling like she had arrived but nothing was there....

Do you normally get a big spot or anything before your period? If so, did you still get this despite being PG? I have one now as AF is due but wondering if it could still appear anyway whether PG or not ...

I normally do but didnt the month i found out but some woman get more spots...

Omg, I'm SO spotty the last few days... And not just on my face. It's very unusual for me to get spots anywhere but my chin (for some reason my chin gets greasy and I get spots there... But only there), but I have a huge spot on my cheek come up today. And on Saturday I woke up with the biggest spot I've ever seen on my elbow. Very random.

My aunty has gone to get me some hpts from the pound shop. I was too embarrassed cuz I know the woman who you have to ask for them heh XD

XxX

I always get a big one on my chin too which is here now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"