Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Well, I just tested and bfn... Although I must have line eye because I'm sure I can see a shadow of a line... But that's all it is, a shadow. I think I'm out tbh

XxX

Ok, got the start of AF... just checked CP when I went for a pee and the cm is brownish... she's on her way girls >.<

XxX

*sigh* I suppose it's ok lol, but why all the wierd symptoms?! why can't our bodies just be fair with us? :( All I'm asking for is ONE baby >.<

Anyway, how is everyone today?

XxX

Kae brown blood is old...it could be ib. Post that test and let us look. And shame on you for not using FMU! Spank you!

Haha, the line has gone completely. must have been an evap or something. I will do the other test first thing in the morning and see what happens then (if AF isn't here).

I could TECHNICALLY only be about 11dpo... if I take out my +opk it shifts my ov date forward 3 days from the 17th to the 20th... so FX'd it's still jsut too early :p I never had any IB with the last bfp I had.

Thanks though girls ^^

XxX

p.s. OMG my nose is BURNING!!! I must have gotten a little bit of curry powder on there when I was making dinner cuz it's killing me lol XD

Haha, the line has gone completely. must have been an evap or something. I will do the other test first thing in the morning and see what happens then (if AF isn't here).

I could TECHNICALLY only be about 11dpo... if I take out my +opk it shifts my ov date forward 3 days from the 17th to the 20th... so FX'd it's still jsut too early :p I never had any IB with the last bfp I had.

Thanks though girls ^^

XxX

p.s. OMG my nose is BURNING!!! I must have gotten a little bit of curry powder on there when I was making dinner cuz it's killing me lol XD

GL on your test tomorrow!

thanks hun...

nobody knows how to stop your nose from burning if you get curry powder in it?! I must have touched my nose and had curry power on my fingers... I feel like my nose is gona fall off!!!! :(

XxX

Brown cm has turned to pink/red... the witch will be here in the morning. I guess I'll get to save my last hpt haha XD

XxX

Sorry hon, that sucks :(

afm, i've been temping and my temp dropped to 97.27 today. Does temp usually drop before O? the opk's are negative...any ideas?

Yeah pre o dip is acommon thing :)

The witch got me good. Tummy hurts bad :(

XxX

Thanks Hun, back to the drawing board I guess *sigh*

I've felt crud all day, just completely drained and my back is killing me. Ah well, I'm gona take the dog out then I'm gona come home and chill out for a bit!

XxX

Ugh, I feel like somebody has given me a good kicking! My back has never hurt so much in my life :/

I think I need my bed lol. Goodnight girls :D

XxX

Had my appt today, everything is well heard the baby's heart beat but wasnt given the heart rate, forgot to ask (its funny how you forget...right) But weird thing last night I had some sharp pain in my bellybutton felt like a hot dog poking out. Told my Dr. about the pain and he felt around and told me I have an umbilical hernia, that will have to be surgically fixed after my 6 week postpartum appt. so thats it. Everthing is well, oh and I cant lift anything over 20lbs which means no more picking up my son...who's going to be one Oct. 06

Sammy glad the appointment went well for ya

Kae sorry that the :witch: got ya

asfm i started feeling sick yesterday so may not go to school for long tonight. have a migraine and was puking and couldn't keep food down yesterday.

Edit: My appointment was yesterday and had stomach pain on monday night

wow where has everyone gone...this thread really slowed down....miss your girlies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->