Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiya, yeah I've been avoiding this website the last few days... This AF hit me hard :(

But! Only 3 weeks til we go to Turkey, so hopefully my tww won't be as painful this time round. I'm going to try to just relax, not think about ttc and just enjoy my holiday ^^ our tickets came yesterday!!!

Hope everyone is ok :) and all the bubs are ok too! :D

XxX

yeah this thread has really slowed down that's why i have not been posting on it ;)

I figured it would once everyone started to get their :bfp: 's

had a faint bfp this morning on ic then negative on frer, but only held wee for 1 hour for frer, af was due 21st and still not here and no sign yet? OH ended relationship tonight so hping this is it other wise no more babies for me for a long time x

Ash Im suppose to get it tomorrow hopefully since last time i got it on the 23rd so hopefully i get it again on the 23rd of this month.

Hiya girls, I've lost another 3lb this week :D so I only have 1 1/2lb to go until I've lost a stone ^^ I'm so happy!!! :D

XxX

Thank you Kae and congrats on the weightloss

Hey ladies. I am doing ok.

Kae congrats on the wieght loss thats greats.

Asfm had a little scare last night and ended up at the er with back ache, cramps and spotting. It seems as though my body is trying to pass baby B and is causing the pain. Baby A is doing great and had a hb of 170 but for now I am on bedrest.

aww reeds im sorry to hear that hope things go fine with you and the twins.

asfm no sign of AF yet and she's due today

Oh, I'm sooo, sooo sorry Sandi :( Hope everything turns out ok! much love and :hugs:

XxX

Thanks Ladies.

Shey I already have lost one of the twins. We still have one strng one an praying s/he hangs in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->