Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

new here too....on cycle 2 of ttc...used OPK this month and was surprised that I ovulated on the 24th seemed late since - I thought it was more the on the 18th before...we shall see what happens...fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

Reeds - yeah, it started tuesday about midday. It's never gotten heavier since then like AF would, but it hasn't stopped. I ruled pregnancy out, I did a test yesterday. I have an appointment with at the doctors this afternoon.

Even if it's just AF being her usual nasty self I can talk to him/her about my ttc worries. See what she says.

How are you Reeds? :)

XxX

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind be butting in, i too am due to test 7th November. This is my first cycle after losing my daughter at 19 weeks in June. So finger crossed! I'm 4dpo and so far not much to write about, just totally knackered!

:dust:

xx

Well... I got a shock today! A (kind of) nice one though. Although it maight have come at a more appropriate time -.- lol

Well, my nan was coming to my doctor appointment with me this afternoon, and I was feeling upset. She then went on to say "You've only been trying for 18 months, that's not very long. YOur aunty have been trying for 2 years. And, she wanted me to tell you this, but she's been feeling sick, so she went to the doctors and she's pregnant... surprise!" I just looked at her blank... then the tears came >.< I didn't mean to cry! But, she told me at the completely wrong moment. I was already upset about the bleeding and stuff, and it just threw me for 6!

So yeah... I'm going to have another little cousin. I'm quite excited but kinda sad that it's not me at the same time heh...

But yeah, the doctor said that if I'm still bleeding in 4 days time (today is my 3rd day and she wants me to wait for 7) I have to make another appointment and go for an examination. She thinks it's nothing, could be ovulation bleeding. But it could also be a cyst or something so I just have to wait and see. She then went on to tell me I needed to stop worrying so much and maybe it would happen quicker... to which I promptly burt into tears. Not one of my best days haha.

Hope everyone else has had a good day! :)

XxX

Aww Kae congrats on the news and sorry bout the bleeding. I hope it's just Ov Bleeding or IB

Thanks girls. I'm tinking more along the lines of possible Ov bleeding... the dates don't fit for it to be IB (although that would be ideal lol ;P)

XxX

you're welcome Kae! hope all is well!

Ash how are you doing?

Well... I got a shock today! A (kind of) nice one though. Although it maight have come at a more appropriate time -.- lol

Well, my nan was coming to my doctor appointment with me this afternoon, and I was feeling upset. She then went on to say "You've only been trying for 18 months, that's not very long. YOur aunty have been trying for 2 years. And, she wanted me to tell you this, but she's been feeling sick, so she went to the doctors and she's pregnant... surprise!" I just looked at her blank... then the tears came >.< I didn't mean to cry! But, she told me at the completely wrong moment. I was already upset about the bleeding and stuff, and it just threw me for 6!

So yeah... I'm going to have another little cousin. I'm quite excited but kinda sad that it's not me at the same time heh...

But yeah, the doctor said that if I'm still bleeding in 4 days time (today is my 3rd day and she wants me to wait for 7) I have to make another appointment and go for an examination. She thinks it's nothing, could be ovulation bleeding. But it could also be a cyst or something so I just have to wait and see. She then went on to tell me I needed to stop worrying so much and maybe it would happen quicker... to which I promptly burt into tears. Not one of my best days haha.

Hope everyone else has had a good day! :)

XxX

I'm sorry Kae, that must be hard... you feel happy for your aunt I'm sure but then at the same time the news didn't come in at the right time...I'm sure your nan was trying to give you hope telling you that your aunt had been trying longer and she finally got pregnant..
I hope you feel better and that you too like your aunty get that :bfp:!!
:hug: 's and :dust: for you girly.

I'm sorry Kae, that must be hard... you feel happy for your aunt I'm sure but then at the same time the news didn't come in at the right time...I'm sure your nan was trying to give you hope telling you that your aunt had been trying longer and she finally got pregnant..
I hope you feel better and that you too like your aunty get that :bfp:!!
:hug: 's and :dust: for you girly.

I'm soooo happy for her, god knows she tried long enough. Especially for her first (my lil cousin who is nearly 5!!! :O) She tried for something stupid like 16 years for him!

But she did kinda tell me at the wrong moment... I probably would have been a bit upset ayway tbh. This is starting to hit me hard. All I kep getting told is "you're so young, you have your whole life ahead of you"... I HATE being told that XD lol. I knwo I have a long time left yet, but I am soooo ready to be a mum!

Anyway, thanks loads :) LOVE my BMB girls ^^

XxX

so kae are u back on the ttc boat?! :)

does anyone here use preseed? tell me about it

Well, I have to wait for a new cycle really... I don't know if the bleeding was AF or just random. We BD tonight anyway XD

When my last 2 OPKs are gone I'm going to stop using them and just relax a bit... I'll call it NTNP... Or maybe saying I'm putting it in gods hands is a better way of putting it. Wer'rd just going to let nature take it's course for a while and see what happens :)

But yeah, we're still ttc XD lmao

XxX

Hey Kae, I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding. That stinks. Even the doctors getting you upset is sad!!! What a miserable day for you. The only bright side I see is that it all happenned inone day and so you can move on from it all at once too. I don't know if that helped any :(
Were your periods regular before?

:haha:Hey Ash,

We've been using preseed for the 3rd cycle now. Love it love it love it love it. Wish it came in bigger tubes so we didn't have to keep ordering the regular size ones when we run out! lol

The only downside is that it seems to try to come out if you stay standing after you put it in. SO, you must insert it once you are ready to do the horizontal polka and stay in a horizontal position lol.

Hey Kae, I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding. That stinks. Even the doctors getting you upset is sad!!! What a miserable day for you. The only bright side I see is that it all happenned inone day and so you can move on from it all at once too. I don't know if that helped any :(
Were your periods regular before?

Thanks hun, yeah it was a bad day -.- But I feel ok about it all now... I guess hehe. I'm excited I'm going to have a new baby cousin!!! But it's kinda depressing when I'm round for dinner and my aunty is throwing up and complaining all the time -.-* JUST BE HAPPY YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!!!! lol XD

And yeah, my periods have been very regular since I started losing weight. My last cycle was even 29 days (ending with the AF I had on holiday)!!! HUGE improvement from 44 days 0.o lol.

I still don't know whether to class it as AF or random though. I think I'll leave it as the same cycle and start fresh after my next AF (if I'm not pregnant... which I highly doubt I am lol).

How are you getting on with this cycle? :)

XxX

I'm doing alright. I'm 7dpo. dying to poas!!!
If I get af am to call the fs, they will do an iodine test and pelvis exam. Hubby had a lower count than they would like, though not much lower than normal. So we'll see if there's anything up with me. If all my stuff goes well they want to do clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->