Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ash when are you testing? I'm two days behind you and can't wait!

Awww, well I hope you get everything sorted hun. I'm going to wait until we've finished paying the council back and if I haven't clicked by then (in 6 months time roughly), I'm going to go and ask to be referred to a FS... that will have been 2 years we've been trying then.

XxX

Ash Im doing fine goin to call my doc in the mornin cause no sign of AF
Hope all is well with you and that things are going good for ya.

What are you ladies doing tonight for halloween?

I'm doing sweet naff all. Got work tomorrow, so stuck in, like always!

You doing anything interesting?

XxX

Im takin my LO trick or treating. Im dressing him up as a lil vampire.

Awww ^^ So cute! Much more interesting than sat here hiding from trick or treaters (the kind that aren't so cute!)

XxX

well trick or treaters are gone, quiet time set in. Hubby is sick. :( can't get too close to him. Desperately want to poas in the morning....8dpo tomorrow morning is too early though I'm sure.

Good luck Hun!!!! I sympathise with ur nubby right now. I still feel like I'm gona puke :( I can't sleep cuz my tummy feels horrid >.<

Hope you get ur bfp!!! Although 8dpo might be too early...

XxX

hey lab doing alright, believe I am out this month. AF is due Sunday and still :bfn:
all good...i got the preseed so going to try that, when did you start using urs and how much?

@ Ash- anytime the week of O we use preseed, I fill it up to the 2, 2.5 line. before he goes in though we put some around OH too. A dab goes a long way with this stuff. I've also been taking FertileCm which I can definitely feel the difference with that. Before FertileCM I was filling up the preseed tube to the 3!
Good luck my dear!

Why do you think you're out if AF is due Sunday????You still have SEVEN days left!!! Please, let's keep our hopes up together?? LOL :friends:

Ash... not everybody gets a bfp as early as 10 dpo! Keeps your chin up and you might be lucky :D

Asfm... I'm still feeling properly sick today >.< I slept most of the afternoon away! I think I have a bug or something :(

XxX

Kae I wish I could sleep most the day too. Im so tired

Yay Labmommy did ya test?

I say most of the day... it felt like it lol. I went to bed at 3pm in the light and woke up at 5.30pm in the dark! haha. I didn't feel abny better for it either :(

XxX

Yeah Ash i never get a positive until at least 14 dpo, so there is still plenty of hope :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->