Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I hate doctors. Can never get appt for the week.

yup that they are Kae and medicaid sucks!

medicaid is insurance for us poor folks

Ahhhh, see we don't need insurance to get healthcare here... I think that's about the only good thing about tis country lol :/

XxX

Hmm... not sure what to think. I just did my last OPK... I got 2 lines... but I only did it to use it up. After my... whatever bleeding it was I had last week, I didn't expect to OV... so do I DTD tonight and take it as OV... or I have in the back of my mind that I'm pg :/ I don't know why, but I've been feeling sick. I'm not sure what to think haha. The lines aren't dark... but I never get dark lines on OPKs. So I have no idea lol.

I probably sound crazy! am I ovulating or possibly preg?! haha. Thought I'd get your opinion girls...

XxX

Ok, stuff it... I feel too sick to baby dance tonight :( hopefully I feel better tomorrow!

Night girls

XxX

hi ladies!! im ashton (new here) and sooo excited I came across this website!! hubby and I have been ttc for 2 months! im 7dpo and testing 11/7/10!! sooo excited!! hopfully I cant wait that long!! sticky baby dust to all!!! cant wait to hear about those BFP's!!!!

@ Ash- anytime the week of O we use preseed, I fill it up to the 2, 2.5 line. before he goes in though we put some around OH too. A dab goes a long way with this stuff. I've also been taking FertileCm which I can definitely feel the difference with that. Before FertileCM I was filling up the preseed tube to the 3!
Good luck my dear!

Why do you think you're out if AF is due Sunday????You still have SEVEN days left!!! Please, let's keep our hopes up together?? LOL :friends:

IDK, I just don't feel it and still getting :bfn:
what is fertile cm? pill? to do what?
well im not going to be using OPK's this month, I will just try to attempt to watch my cm, it's hard to tell these days coz i randomly get the ewcm, but its usually cd 10-14 when i experience it, so start like right after AF leaves or what? I just don't wanna miss it :rofl:

Well, I tested today because I still think something wierd is going on with me, but can't figure it out. It was :bfn: ofc, so I duno what's up with me this month lol :/

XxX

just wanted to say good luck lovies....lots of baby dust coming up, cant wait to see some BFP!!! :dust:

Thanks Sammy :)

Anyway girls, I'm gona be off to bed. night night ^^

XxX

Fertile Cm helps you have better cm . I am lacking in quantity. The doc says its quality not quantity but I really like the effects. It's also made it more visible so I can tell what it's like each day.
I don't feel anything either :(:(:(:(:(:( :nope:
I'm just hoping. Hoping against hope.

Hiya Reeds

Hiya Sammy

Aww Kae hope you feel better

Hey Reeds and Sammy hope ya'll are doing well and that the babies are doing fine

Labmommy and Ash hope ya'll get your :bfp: this month

asfm the :witch: got me which is good for now.

thanks girls, im feeling like crap atm, i ate some mexican food last night that seemed to have given me food poisioning i was throwing up last night, still not feeling too swift...just wanna sleep...but i can't since my DS is here and I have to work later :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->