Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Mexican sounds yummy but not so much the food poisoning, hope your feel better really soon!

Im the 10th... Just a day off, although another site i used a lassy was due to test on the 8th and she couldnt wait and tested today and is now pregnant!!

well i caved today girls and this morning i got a very faint bfp but this afternoon it was darker! Oh i don't want to get too excited just yet, oh i pray to god that everything goes to plan and this little beanie sticks like hell. Hoping to test again in the morning and it will be darker! Take a wee look, there's definitely a second line huh? Is it a good sign to get a result this eary (10dpo) i've never had such an early result. I guess i'm just thinking the worst. It was our forst month being able to ttc after losing Grace and i just pray everything is gonna be ok xxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• Test 3rd Nov 2010.jpg
    Test 3rd Nov 2010.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 32
well i caved today girls and this morning i got a very faint bfp but this afternoon it was darker! Oh i don't want to get too excited just yet, oh i pray to god that everything goes to plan and this little beanie sticks like hell. Hoping to test again in the morning and it will be darker! Take a wee look, there's definitely a second line huh? Is it a good sign to get a result this eary (10dpo) i've never had such an early result. I guess i'm just thinking the worst. It was our forst month being able to ttc after losing Grace and i just pray everything is gonna be ok xxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: yep!! theres definatly a line there!! :wohoo: xx

Yay Sparky! I can see it! Congrats girlie! :happydance:

still :bfn: here, so just waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face to roll on to December ;)

Aww Ash! :hugs: I just got AF 3 days ago she was 2wks late

Congrats sparky!!

My lil cousin came out with a corker today... I was helping him with his homework and he randomly turns to me and says "you have a baby in your tummy don't you?" I said no, so he like clapped his hand to his head and said "oh yeah, I forgot! It fell out didn't it".

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, bless him! I'm glad I've had lots of pma the last couple days or I'd have been in tears knowing me lol

Hope everyone is doing well ^^

XxX

Hiya everyone, how are we all?

I'm feeling real good today. I fit back into my wedding dress finally!!! So I know I'm losing weight now lol. I've lost 18.5lb now! :D I'm getting closer to my goal ^^ Only 2.5lb to go for my first target :D

In other news, I think I O'd yesterday... my temp jumped right up and stayed fairly high this morning, so we will see :)

XxX

Haven't been able to get back on for awhile, but got a faint BFP last night and then another this morning using FR and FMU. Went and bought the combo pack of one regular one digital...finally got my YES+ about 20 minutes ago!!

So happy - very bittersweet as my grandma passed away yesterday morning and getting the BFP last night made me think she was with me!

Haven't been able to get back on for awhile, but got a faint BFP last night and then another this morning using FR and FMU. Went and bought the combo pack of one regular one digital...finally got my YES+ about 20 minutes ago!!

So happy - very bittersweet as my grandma passed away yesterday morning and getting the BFP last night made me think she was with me!

Congrats!!! H & H 9 months to you! So sorry to read about your grandma, but I'm sure she'll be watching over you and the little one :)

Congrats Hun! Sorry about your nana, but I bet this bfp was her way of saying I love you :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->