Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Sorry Labmommy :( you will get your bfp soon!!

Well, according to chart I'm now 3dpo! So glad the cycle is nearly over! It's been a horrible one. I have an appointment for the doc on Friday... Gona see if she can figure out why I get pain when me nd DH dtd... It's getting worse :( I was pretty much crying the other night it hurt so bad. It's gotten worse and worse since my mc in march... I just pray to god it's not endometriosis :( apparently you get pain during BD with that. Anyway, we will see!

XxX

Sorry the :witch: got you labmommy hope you get your :bfp: by christmas

how are you doing Ash?

how are you feeling Kae?

I'm ok thanks Shey :) Just nervous bout goin to see the doc on friday!

Also, my temp dipped under he coverline this morning... so I'm thinking maybe I haven't O'd and I just had a few wierd temps :/ I really have no idea what's going on this cycle!!! haha

How are you Shey? :)

Hi Ash ^^

XxX

Kae Im doing great tomorrow I'll be 28 years old and I have a test in my computer class tomorrow night :(

Ash glad you're doing ok

Sammy how are you doing hun?

Good luck on your exam Shey! I'm sure you'll do fine :)

Awww, I'm watching Pride of Britain awards... awards for people who are heroes or have done amazing things for others... it's SO sweet, and so nice to know that some people out there still have some good in them. I'm sat here sobbing my heart out haha. Makes ya proud to be british :)

Hope everyone is ok :)

XxX

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Kae, I"m so sorry to hear bout your pain. I hope the doc finds something, not endo though!!!
Ash, sorry bout the BFN's! I hope you get it next time around!!!

Thanks labmommy... We'll see what the doc says tomorrow :) I'm hoping it's just a cyst and I can get something to make it go away!! Haha

XxX

Happy Belated birthday Shay hope your test went well, My B-day is tomorrow! I am doing well besides the fact I have been moved up to bi-weekly appointments already due to some early contractions that started last weekend......havent had any since. I am glad dr. is keeping an extra eye on me rather than pushing it to the side as nothing. I have my 20 week scan on this upcoming thursday 18th, cant wait to see bubs and how much he's progressed.

Sorry Kae your going through a rough time atm, hope your dr.'s appt shows something

Thanks Sammy.

I'm glad your doctors are taking care of you! I'm sure everything will work out fine :D

XxX

Happy Birthday Sammy hope you have a good one. Glad your doc is keeping an eye on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->