Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Happy birthday Sammy hun.

Been to the docs today. She said I need to go for swabs for the pain... To check for infection or something. I also have to go for bloods between cd1-cd5 and again 7 days before AF is due to make sure I am ovulating. If those come back normal then the doc is going to refer me to FS. I have to wait for my next cycle though, so another couple weeks before I can get the first lot of bloods done.

I'm glad we're getting somewhere :)

XxX

Happy birthday Sammy hun.

Been to the docs today. She said I need to go for swabs for the pain... To check for infection or something. I also have to go for bloods between cd1-cd5 and again 7 days before AF is due to make sure I am ovulating. If those come back normal then the doc is going to refer me to FS. I have to wait for my next cycle though, so another couple weeks before I can get the first lot of bloods done.

I'm glad we're getting somewhere :)

XxX

thank you for all the Birthday wishes! I'm glad my doctor is watching out for whatever is making him worry.

Kae hope you get some answers with these test during your cycle.

Thanks :) I'm hoping I won't need the tests anyway ;) haha... there;s always hope xD

No idea why that posted twice lol

XxX

Im good. my legs are so sore from standing on them for 9 hrs on friday and 7 hours on thursday. been busy with school, work, and taking care of my LO how are you doing Kae?

I'm not too bad thanks, feeling a little ill today. Been asleep for most of it aswell haha.

XxX

Hey Ladies....

:thumbup: I'll be testing around the 9th!!! :happydance: But the 8th is my birthday so I am :baby: praying for a :bfp: this month!!!

I am only on day 5 of 28 day cycle.... but feeling very hopeful this month....:winkwink:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1289455200;1;28;12

Hiya girls, how are we all today?

My temp went up this morning, and FF is telling me my chart is tri-phasic, but still no bfp :( I really hope the witch stay away this month!

XxX

Thanks Reeds, my temp was down a little bit this morning, but still way above the cover line. Still no AF... but kinda feels like she's on her way :(

I'm proper emotional this evening >.<

XxX

Good luck Kae hope she stays away and your get your BFP this month!

Ok... Still no AF... Haven't tested again yet though, I don't want to test and see ANOTHER bfn :( so I will wait on the witch. We will see what happens in a few days.

XxX

Ok... Scratch the last post... Just checked cm as usual, and there is a tiny bit of brown cm... So I think the witch will be here either tomorrow or Sunday :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->