Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ahhhh sounds good memes and reeds! Can't wait to hear the outcome!

Well ladies it was a confirmed chemical. I ended up in the Er and doc did blood test and said levels was too low...and would misarry in 24-48 hours and well she got me this morning. I am not sure where I am going from here..get the HSg done and keep trying or take a break. This has been a really rough cycle

I'm so sorry to hear that reedsgirl. It's completely understandable if you need to take a break. Otherwise, I hope you get your bfp soon!

Awww, I'm sooo sorry Reeds! sending you an extra sticky beans and some lucky :dust: your way!

I feel like a bitch now :( I got my bfp this morning...

XxX

Sorry reeds! Yay for a :bfp: on this thread congrats kaede! I'm goin to miss u on this thread :lol:

I'll still be here lol. I've only been using these forums for about 3 or 4 weeks (must have been good luck cuz that's how far I am :p), and TTC feels like home... Not sure I like 1st Tri atm lol :S feels wierd not seeing all the familiar faces!! (or names rather lol)

I don't want to leave all you lovely ladies here! I need you yo all follow me over this month! I'll leave some lucky :dust: so that you can :)

XxX

Congrats Kae!! So happy for you. I have to admit a littlle jealous! :) But glad yours is a happy ending to the cycle.

I made a few phone calls today and thinking about doing the miniIVF...anyone heard of it? Instead of the meds being 4000 they are only about 300 and they do not do all the testing traditional IVF does cause it seems to be that they are a waste of money in the end. Not real sure yet but will be making a decision soon as something is wrong with my system as I have had 2 chemicals in 4 months. :(

I'll try and remember a test pic at a decent time in the morn. At the moment Im hungry and getting sickness at the same time here lol >.< at 3.50am!!! Lol, my beany is going to be like DH! Awkward lmao

I'm really sorry that yours wasn't a happy ending Reeds. I felt awful when I came to tell you gorgeous ladies and I saw your news. :(

I hope you get your happy ending soon!

XxX

AF has arrived! Finally!!! :)

Now I can concentrate on a new bfp ! I am going to order opk's tomorrow!

GL memes!!! :) So I got this watery CM this morning when I stood up felt like I peed myself and my panties were wet, wth is that? lol...

Here's the pic I promised. A little later than I anticipated, but slept in this morning then had to go to a course haha.

my IC test - 3/3/10 7am test!
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11120.jpg

my digi test - 3/3/10 5pm test!
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/SDC11121.jpg

:cloud9:

XxX

So sorry for your loss reeds :hugs:

Congratulations kae lots of sticky thoughts coming your way :happydance:

memes at least she is finally here and now lots of positive thoughts for your bfp this cycle

im going to be a little busy this weekend :sex::sex: and maybe more :sex: just for luck.

:hugs: to you all x

I'll try and remember a test pic at a decent time in the morn. At the moment Im hungry and getting sickness at the same time here lol >.< at 3.50am!!! Lol, my beany is going to be like DH! Awkward lmao

I'm really sorry that yours wasn't a happy ending Reeds. I felt awful when I came to tell you gorgeous ladies and I saw your news. :(

I hope you get your happy ending soon!

XxX

Thank you!! And please don't feel bad about sharing your news! It gives us all hope that we can get a BFP too!! Here is to a happy and healthy months!! :hugs:

Kaede great lines hun! I think I'm oing....semen doesn't stretch or does it? Lol....well we :sex: this morning...what do u think the stretchy was? Yesterday I had just wet like I peed myself :blush:

Watery cm is good for OV Ashley!! BD BD All weekend!! Good luck.

Kae wonderful wonderful!! YAY WOOHOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"