Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

But does semen stretch anyone know? I checked cm and it was stretchy but idk if its semen or ewcm

I have a hard time with that one too Ashley. I don't think semen stretches as far...but I dk. I asked this same question not too long ago and couldn't get a real for sure from anyone cause the are so close to the same. LOL

Well damn...lol...guess I just gotta wait then n see...I'm usually pretty fertile....but was on bcp prior to this month for 3 months but don't think it will take to long for it to get out of my system as it did before and it took 6 months for a :bfp:

OOOHhh girl that is how I conceived my second daughter...was on bcp for 2 months and we didn't have the money to get my pills and fell pregnant with her that month. I have heard that doing bcp for a short time can actually make you more fertile but there is so many cnflicting stories out there..GOOD luck fx for you

my bb's r hurting and when i sit down it feels like my insides are going up it's weird....

what if the opk stays dark and doesnt go back down a shade kwim? does that mean :bfp: ?

ASHLEYYYYY!!!! Do a test! lol. I'm quite convinced that my OPK was picking up HCG... my digi test said 2-3 weeks... which was about a few days to a week before my FF chart says I O'd... so although FF says I'm due around November 14th based on my ovulation date I'm not too sure now and think it may be earlier than that. Especially seeing as how I had such a strange period last month aswell. I have a feeling I will need a dating scan lol.

XxX

Well I just had af feb 23 so there's no way that i would get a positive hpt right now kwim? but I did another OPK and it's still nice and dark...

does it mean anything if the OPK's stay strong and don't go back to the faint line? KWIM...I know some ppl say you can use OPK's as pregnancy tests but idk if I trust that...

and I just went to the bathroom and there is ewcm...so I gotta jump my husband tonight :lol: we did have :sex: yesterday morning too... but i have been having weird feelings in my stomach prob. me just thinking stupid stuff, lol.....i know it's TOO EARLY for anything...

Hey ashley was that a "normal" period in Feb...if not maybe you should test. But your opks should lighten up by tomorrow I would think I usally get a day to 1 and half days at most of really dark positives

Yeah it was normal...it was like 5 days long.....when I cough I feel something in my lower stomach its so weird....so I will see if they lighten up tmw if not then what? Like I said I saw ppl say they use them for preg tests....

Yeah it was normal...it was like 5 days long.....when I cough I feel something in my lower stomach its so weird....so I will see if they lighten up tmw if not then what? Like I said I saw ppl say they use them for preg tests....

I know.. I have been following a thread this month of a girl who is using them every day to see if the results are accurate enough to give her a BFP on it as well before she uses a hpt...its pretty cool! FX this is your month!!

I didt use opk today but will check tomorrow...to see if its gone back down.....

Well as of tomorrow i am 1DPO so lets start the 2 weeks of torture :haha:

Also my little girl will be 2, so looks like a pretty busy day for me and i cant wait.

:hugs: to all x

hi ladies if im right im due to test on the 23rd of this month. it feels like ages away :wacko: i dont temp or use ovulation kits so im just going by my ticker which says i should ovulate in 2 days so i practising :sex: for the last couple of days :haha:

Wow quite thread this weekend..hope everyone is having a great one and the weather is beautiful like it is here!! Not much going on with me..just patiently waiting for tuesday so I can get my test and hurry up and see if I Ov on my own...mmm the suspense

Yeah it has been quiet lol...well I did another opk today and its still dark and still getting ewcm...we have :sex: on cd 8 11 12...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->