Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Sorry i haven't been on for a while i forgot my log in details, dont know if you will all remember me with me being gone so long, how are you all getting on?

ofc I remember you Charlene, doing well here and how about you? your almost there!! wheres a bump pic or something :haha:

Wow Charlene! Can't believe how far along you are already! I agree with Ash... Bump pic!!! Lol

XxX

There we go this was taken about 2 hours ago x

Attachments

• IMG00114-20101120-1949.jpg
    IMG00114-20101120-1949.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
reeds i visit everytime i get on here, i am doing well!
started with the preseed this past week

bd~ cd 4,6,9,11 i am on CD 12 atm
we got an early start , BD while on my period, :lol: gross i know..so we will see! if we continue this every other day we surely shouldn't miss it right? :shrug: :haha:

Wow Charlene! Can't believe how far along you are already! I agree with Ash... Bump pic!!! Lol

XxX

Gone fast hasn't it haha :D not long now!! been having pains since yesterday though so FX, how are you?

Fx and a prayer going up!! Sounds like a good plan.

Charlene what a great bump. Bet you are feeling a lot of movement. Your all baby!:)

I'm having a little boy! and yesss all baby that :D hardly any water xx

LOL I couldn't remember either but I for some reason thought she was having a girl.

awww man, my friend is due the same day as you, (same day i was due also :cry: ) and she is havin a boy and completely closed too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->