Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I will find out what I am having on Nov 30. I hope I am team blue like you Charlene

hmmm cant wait to order chinese for dinner, DH needs to hurry and get home im starving :rofl:

My due date has been and gone :( my bubs would have been due 14th November. But never mind, just have to keep trying.

XxX

REEEEDS !!!! your pregnant tottally missed that then CONGRATULATIONS! awwwwww im so exciteddd

Awwww Kaede im so sorry chin up!! good to see your thinking positive though x

Sorry i have to go now because i am using OH's phone as wifi teather to connect to the internet on my laptop. I will be on on Monday as will have the internet set up properly at home then, speak to you all then night

Ashley and Kae it will happen. I am still rooting and praying for you!

Thanks Charlene I am due APril 12th. Was having twins but we lost one.

I assume we are actively trying now reeds, since DH has been squirting <~~:rofl: in me this whole month...

Thanks Reeds, I have to make an appointment first thing Monday morning for blood test with the nurse... Hope I can get in!!!

XxX

I hope you can Kae! what are you having them test for?? I seen oon your chart the cycle before this one was really weird..

Yeah it only lasted 14 days :/ very weird lol. It's a hormone level test to make sure I'm ovulating. I get bloods taken in the first 5 days of my cycle and then again 7 days from the end of my cycle... But the doctors here are rediculous. And because my cycles are weird I can't even guesstimate when I will ov/get af... So I can't even book in advance >.< lol xx

Good luck getting your tests done Kae

OOOO 30 Nov, cant wait to see what your little one is Reeds

:happydance::happydance: that your actively trying now Ash

Good luck Charlene nice to see you back again, great bump x

HEy Spence I have been wondering about you!! I see its almost time for you lo as well. How are you doing?

I pop by most days just dont always post lol

I doing ok, 4 weeks left tomorrow and in agony with my hips but otherwise good. Only thing left to pick up is pram but im superstitous so have left it with the shop until after baby is back home.

I can understand the hip thing...my hips started bothering me really early in this pregnancy. Did you ever find out what your having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->