Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae good luck with your test this cycle

Ash~ Yay for actively trying! Hope you catch that eggy this cycle

Charlene and Spencerbear....OMGosh you girls are only a couple of week from holding your lo in your arms congrats I cant believe its gone so fast! Congrats again ladies!

Reeds hope your MS eases down soon.

Has anyone seen Labmommy around? Hope your doing well hun!

As for me I have a prenatal appt tomorrow, and I had my 20 week scan last week, everything looks good except for LO has 1 enlarged kidney (1 measured 1.8mm and the other was 4.x mm)so I have to get re-scanned in 6 weeks. Dr. told me not to worry that it will likely resolve itself by the time he arrives.

*sigh* couldn't get an appointment with the nurse... I guess I will be waiting for my next cycle -.-

XxX

Awww, hope everything sorts itself out hun. I'm sure all will be fine :)

XxX

Yes I am all ready for him now just want him to come :D
yes nursery is now complete and he is being called Andrew-Junior kurtis lyons, Andrew after he's dad and Kurtis after my brother who got adopted when we were younger.

Aww Charlene I am happy for you, how exciting!

Sorry Kae you couldnt get in for an appt. this cycle.

Thanks sammy and bloodyhell last time i was on here you were 7 weeks pregnant!! that's gone so fast :O

ive seen my consultant today and im now having a sweep next tuesday and then if nothing from that will be having an induction on monday 6th december, so baby will be here about 2 weeks early...... Now just got to get throught he next 2 weeks of no sleep

Thanks sammy and bloodyhell last time i was on here you were 7 weeks pregnant!! that's gone so fast :O

I know your telling me, I am wondering where the days are going...lol to think about 3 1/2 months left crazy!!! :wacko: but all exciting too. not really looking forward to third tri due to how uncomfortable I remember feeling around 30 weeks. But definitely cant want to have him in my arms :baby:

How are you feeling by the way?

ive seen my consultant today and im now having a sweep next tuesday and then if nothing from that will be having an induction on monday 6th december, so baby will be here about 2 weeks early...... Now just got to get throught he next 2 weeks of no sleep

How exciting, is there a particular reason they are doing the sweep two weeks early? Anywho that is exciting to think your lo will be in your arms in two weeks!

Wow Charlene time does fly by, I remember when you announced that you were pregnant. Can't wait to see what the lil guy looks like. Best of luck to you and your DH.

Sammy hope you and bub are doing well

you're welcome
Hope you ladies have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow

I know your telling me, I am wondering where the days are going...lol to think about 3 1/2 months left crazy!!! :wacko: but all exciting too. not really looking forward to third tri due to how uncomfortable I remember feeling around 30 weeks. But definitely cant want to have him in my arms :baby:

How are you feeling by the way?

Im feeling fine thanks, just getting uncomfortable now want to have my baby:baby: .. he is showing no signs of coming just yet though, but i have to admit i have had a increase in discharge today ALOT of it!

Hiya girls.

Good luck Charlene!!! You're soooo close now :D

We've had blizzards for 2 days here lol. Worst snow I've ever seen!!! And I had to walk like 3 miles in it too >.< lol, but it was good fun!!!

I seem to have gone AWOL in regards to my temp taking. I gave myself a couple days off from it while AF was here, but I haven't hone back to it yet lol. Might start again in the morning. Otherwise I'll never know when I need to make a docs apt! Lol

Hope everyone is ok :)

XxX

You never know might not be too long now charlene, fingers crossed you dont go over :hugs:

10 days left for me now x

So here is my update:
I went for an ultrasound and hsg. They found a solid cyst on my right ovary. They want to track its size and measure it again in two weeks. The doctor said if it was a hemorrhagic cyst it would have gone away between the time I ovulated last and my period. Trouble is, I haven't ovulated for a while because they have had me on bc so they can schedule me in for these tests without hurting anything. So if it is still there or hasn't decreased a sizeable about, like at least 6 mm, they will do a laproscopy (sp?). I go back Dec 9th and have to get another pill pack to keep me going til then. She said that looks like one of my issues.
So, the wait begins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->