Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

hmmm mrs., I don't know what that would be...but hopefully it's something really good! :) fx'd!

To add to my rant of my latest appt., I also have a retroverted uterus. Though this may not mean anything, it may mean something if this cyst turns out to be endo. urg urg urg!

I have a tilted uterus/cervix, it's not too horrible, it should correct itself after you give birth from what I read.. Could also be what's keeping is from getting pg for so long. Idk, I have apt, with ob on 12/3 so hopefully by then we can do a blood test and get my frat bfp!

Thanks everyone! really not got that long now, he's stil showing no signs of coming!

Thank you and good luck to all in their TTW :dust: to all.

Hows things going at the end now charlene???

Only 3 days left for me now.........

No sign's of him coming just yet, I was at the hospital this morning to book I.O.L i have been given the 15.12.10 (i know this is an american sight but I don't know how American's write there date haha) .. have to be at the hospital for 8.45 in the morning I am so so so excited 12 days and i am definatly going to have my baby!! i just hope he decides to come before then. I had castor oil last night though 4tbsp of it and it didn't work just gave me a sore bum because I have been on the toilet all day.

Your brave trying caster oil. ive heard loads of bad things about it.

Its great to have an end date in sight and you never know may go before then naturally :hugs:

Good Luck Charlene! hope he comes soon for you!

Are you noticing anything spencerbear going on?

Nothing, i had a sweep on tuesday and they said if i was going it would be in the next 48 hrs, which didnt happen. So i will be going in on monday evening to have baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->